I will be married in the next 5 years

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I am working on a plan. I am in school now to get my ministry degree. I am losing weight.

I can find a nice young virgin girl in the church and marry her ( by girl I mean like 30). I can support myself as a singing minister. The church pays decent. I will have at least one child. I can do it.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4430 and 10 others
Do it now before you get too old and develop ed

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Good luck finding a 30 year old virgin girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4430, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others
>young girl
>30

>30
>virgin

>you
>losing weight

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4430, Ocelot and 9 others
Damn, I already accomplished that! I fucked my virgin nice and hard and I will marry her next year.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4991
Singing church shit for a living sounds pretty sad ngl. You do you good luck.

I am working on a plan. I am in school now to get my ministry degree. I am losing weight.

I can find a nice young virgin girl in the church and marry her ( by girl I mean like 30). I can support myself as a singing minister. The church pays decent. I will have at least one child. I can do it.
I have somewhat similar goals. But I will have to resort to other means.

I am going to SEA this winter if possible and see how that goes and then decide from there.

Mirin your optimism tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, Deleted member 5431 and Deleted member 6402
You’re too told
You’ve never even had an erection before. You would have been fine even ten years ago but now it’s too late

You’re too told
You’ve never even had an erection before. You would have been fine even ten years ago but now it’s too late

I wasn't ready 10 years ago. Shove it

I wasn't ready 10 years ago. Shove it
No one is “ready” in life but we take risks. You’ve lived a life of coping and stupid singing and look where it’s got you. You’re a 41 year old virgin who’s never even kissed a woman