I will consider facial fat removal/lipo or cheeks implant

Sicambre

Sicambre

Iron
my mains flaws imo are my facial fat that make me looks like a fucking old man.

But I’m afraid of the aging process. So what’s your opinion about my cheeks bones ? Non existent so I need to consider mid face implant ? Or enough to carry a facial fat removal ?

The thing is with the mid implant I can maybe also reduce the size of my eyes, there are fucking huge and destroy my eye area.

So what’s your opinion ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Diet with clenbuterol , better than any lipo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sicambre
Bro I don’t want to loose my hair
Clenbuterol isn't androgenic , won't do shit to your hair. I know that you as an oldcel value you hair more than your mother and whole family

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Good looking guy but do look recessed, probably would benefit from some kind of added midface projection but would need scans to say for sure

nice healthy skin color. are you taking anything for it?

it really looks like that your lower cheeks are carrying a lot of fat: so might be a good idea to remove some fat.

but especially at your age i'd be worried about skin sagging and loss of volume so might be a two-sided sword

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sicambre
nice healthy skin color. are you taking anything for it?

it really look like the your lower cheeks are carrying a lot of fat: so might be a good idea to remove some fat.

but especially at your age i'd be worried about skin sagging and loss of volume so might be a two-sided sword

2 months on tret

The thing is I don’t understand why sagging would be a big deal ? I can do a face lift in the worst case in order to stretch the skin no ?