I will englishmax to no longer be a frenchcel

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
@SirGey your opinion about my english ?

• WTF
Reactions: KrissKross
You WILL NEVER be English. Not even if you change your citizenship, you are and always will be a disgusting frog eating Frenchcel.
You are what is wrong with globalism. May your bloodline be cursed with recessed maxillas for ten generations for even thinking you can race mix with the Chads across the channel from you.

• WTF
Reactions: Arkantos
You WILL NEVER be English. Not even if you change your citizenship, you are and always will be a disgusting frog eating Frenchcel.
You are what is wrong with globalism. May your bloodline be cursed with recessed maxillas for ten generations for even thinking you can race mix with the Chads across the channel from you.
I'm not French ethnically and my maxilla is fine :lul::lul:

Ta mère ma sucé hier fdp

[QUOTE = "auboutduprecipice, post: 1024013, membre: 3659"]
peut-être que vous pourriez exécuter un jeu de voyou sur les filles russes
[/CITATION]

If only but I live in Normandy and I am Caucasian Turkish, I may have russiamax, be a Tom Weelinglite, it's good for the Russian pussy?
maybe you could run thug game on russian girls

If only but I live in Normandy and I am Caucasian Turkish, I may have russiamax, be a Tom Weelinglite, it's good for the Russian pussy?

[QUOTE = "auboutduprecipice, post: 1024013, membre: 3659"]
peut-être que vous pourriez exécuter un jeu de voyou sur les filles russes
[/CITATION]

Yeah thugmaxxing probably won't work then...

Your English suck like you suck your dads cock

B ro,I already slay every day in France I do not need to go to the other side of the world

Are you a 10iq balkancel?
You are a certified level 10 cuck if you dont want to live in your ancestral homeland tbh ded srs

You are a certified level 10 cuck if you dont want to live in your ancestral homeland tbh ded srs
I go every year to Turkey, I've never been to the Caucasus, I'm just from there