I will get a facelift

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
At almost 28 i notice my skin is sagging and has no elasticity anymore. Specially around the eyes and nasolabial folds.
Sadly i discovered the blackpill very late at 25 :( So i am desperately trying to fraud a bit of youth and catch up the lost time.
1 year ago i got a lot of fillers and looked 10 times better, but because of covid and depressions i was not on the dating market.

So my plan is to get a facelift for 6k and PRP + laser treatments in december. Also need to look for under eye fat grafting.
Im already on botox, dermaneedling and skincare.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and .👽.
i will keep all of those things in mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas and 4 others
i will keep all of those things in mind
BF20644D 87C8 4927 A45F 2D80F4EC17E2

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You have to be doing something royally fucked if you're noticing ANY sagging at 28. Your collagen production is just BARELY starting to downregulate. Are you using high UVA protection or shitty American sunscreens? The entire market for sunscreens in the US seems to be dedicated to sunbathing soccer mom Emilies that want to tan (UVA) but not burn (UVB), thus high SPF but low PPD ratings. Facelift in late 20s shouldn't be necessary

My mom is 50 and has no nasolabial folds, and just barely started getting minor jowl area sagging, but her submental is extremely taut even at high bodyfat. Humans don't deteriorate THAT fast

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Preoximerianas, Need2Ascend and 4 others
elasticity has little to do with the overall soft tissue sagging on which the facelift is applied. I doubt you need it in your late twenty (most people dont undergo it sooner than late thirty). It's just that your skin quality is probably terrible.

And if you sagging under your eye area, nasolabial folds, under hyod / jaw bone, it just means you're completely boneless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Melo95, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
this is you after procedure

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I thought I was the only person here looking at facelifts lol

When I pull the skin on my face up and backwards, I look infinitely better looking (cheekbones appear, jawline appears, lips look 10x better, skin looks better, look younger etc etc)

However, I could have said the same thing when I was like 22 when obviously nobody actually needs a facelift

I can only assume it's a bone issue that pulling the skin on my face camouflages? I don't know. I don't really have nasolbial folds or anything though

But i'm gonna look into one after I get my hairtransplant next month.

It's between that, or things like a genio and possible implants and stuff

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I thought I was the only person here looking at facelifts lol

When I pull the skin on my face up and backwards, I look infinitely better looking (cheekbones appear, jawline appears, lips look 10x better, skin looks better, look younger etc etc)

However, I could have said the same thing when I was like 22 when obviously nobody actually needs a facelift

I can only assume it's a bone issue that pulling the skin on my face camouflages? I don't know. I don't really have nasolbial folds or anything though

But i'm gonna look into one after I get my hairtransplant next month.

It's between that, or things like a genio and possible implants and stuff
I just talked to a surgeon, and he suggested me to try PDO thread lifts. Its a less invasive and expensive method for younger patients.

7C066F86 52E7 4475 BF23 B3087BA31E80
95B5F02D 2C6B 4C84 A3F7 0C5EEB83C3A9
37C85B21 3608 4063 9529 E65EE662320C

find a surgeon who do facelift on 28yo,

In my country u need to be minimum 35-40 or they will deny u

• +1
At almost 28 i notice my skin is sagging and has no elasticity anymore. Specially around the eyes and nasolabial folds.
Sadly i discovered the blackpill very late at 25 :( So i am desperately trying to fraud a bit of youth and catch up the lost time.
1 year ago i got a lot of fillers and looked 10 times better, but because of covid and depressions i was not on the dating market.

So my plan is to get a facelift for 6k and PRP + laser treatments in december. Also need to look for under eye fat grafting.
hey bro i'm in the same boat. i'm 26ish and look old af. although i have been good for years with sun protection, scarring and testosterone have aged my face into oblivion. i aged 10 years in 5 years. I think facelift is good solution if you are sagging specifically. i have no wrinkles yet, but i have destroyed collagen and fat that i'm going to fix with lasers and sculptra.

Which laser are you gonna do?

hey bro i'm in the same boat. i'm 26ish and look old af. although i have been good for years with sun protection, scarring and testosterone have aged my face into oblivion. i aged 10 years in 5 years. I think facelift is good solution if you are sagging specifically. i have no wrinkles yet, but i have destroyed collagen and fat that i'm going to fix with lasers and sculptra.
How you aged so hard? Testosterone injections?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
How you aged so hard? Testosterone injections?
@subhuman incel
no mainly widespread acne scarring lead to destruction of fat collagen in face. Testosterone did 'age' me but by giving me a much wider jaw and about 25lbs more muscle mass over 2 years. it did roughen my skin up a bit. I was a skinny stick 3 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
no mainly widespread acne scarring lead to destruction of fat collagen in face. Testosterone did 'age' me but by giving me a much wider jaw and about 25lbs more muscle mass over 2 years. it did roughen my skin up a bit. I was a skinny stick 3 years ago.
I have the same issue with the acne which laser will you be doing? And how much will it cost

What about doing it turkey? For cheaper price with similar results?
can't fuck around with laser that shit can go HORRIBLY wrong. I'm using best laser surgeon in the uk

• +1
You have to be doing something royally fucked if you're noticing ANY sagging at 28. Your collagen production is just BARELY starting to downregulate. Are you using high UVA protection or shitty American sunscreens? The entire market for sunscreens in the US seems to be dedicated to sunbathing soccer mom Emilies that want to tan (UVA) but not burn (UVB), thus high SPF but low PPD ratings. Facelift in late 20s shouldn't be necessary

My mom is 50 and has no nasolabial folds, and just barely started getting minor jowl area sagging, but her submental is extremely taut even at high bodyfat. Humans don't deteriorate THAT fast
What sunscreen do you recommend then?

who the heck needs a facelift at 28 yo ?

Last edited: