I will go to Ukraine in 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 4715

Iron
I will go to Ukraine in 2 weeks to see how hard it is to slay/get a gf there. More specifically I will be visiting the city of Lwiw. I would like to hear your thoughts and advice. Once i finished my trip I will report back my experiences and my assesment of the situation there.

Thanks and greetings to all ukrainians 🇺🇦

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, ShowerMaxxing, currylightskin and 6 others
I'm an American in Kyiv. First, use the Ukrainian spelling of Lviv it's more respectful to the locals. Second I would suggest you read an article I wrote on meeting legit local women and not getting scammed on my website https://kingofkyiv.com/meet-women If you have any specific questions let me know, happy to help.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4715
I will go to Ukraine in 2 weeks to see how hard it is to slay/get a gf there. More specifically I will be visiting the city of Lwiw. I would like to hear your thoughts and advice. Once i finished my trip I will report back my experiences and my assesment of the situation there.

can you speak russian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4715

Good timing, you will be there when Russia invades them, gl dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Clark69, Deleted member 4715 and 7 others
Bad idea, russians will invate after the olympics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4715 and Deleted member 7725
I'm an American in Kyiv. First, use the Ukrainian spelling of Lviv it's more respectful to the locals. Second I would suggest you read an article I wrote on meeting legit local women and not getting scammed on my website https://kingofkyiv.com/meet-women If you have any specific questions let me know, happy to help.
The women are getting scammed if they aren't getting paid to fuck. Your website reads like PUA trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
The women are getting scammed if they aren't getting paid to fuck. Your website reads like PUA trash.
I threw it up in an hour so I didn't have to keep re-writing my about me to all the people who ask about me. It's growing and I do need to redo it soon.

• +1
No, I am learning Ukrainian slowly.
"Ukranian" isn't going to be a thing in 5 years. Learn Russian. Also make sure to you have 0 accent when speaking or you will be beat up for being a Westerner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mouthbreath, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
"Ukranian" isn't going to be a thing in 5 years. Learn Russian. Also make sure to you have 0 accent when speaking or you will be beat up for being a Westerner.
Incorrect on all accounts. Also specifically learning Ukrainian because if I spoke Russian, which is 90% interchangeable, and called myself the King of Kyiv, that would get my ass kicked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4715, aBetterMii and Deleted member 7725
Incorrect on all accounts. Also specifically learning Ukrainian because if I spoke Russian, which is 90% interchangeable, and called myself the King of Kyiv, that would get my ass kicked.
I'm from Russia so I know what I'm talking about. You're a fucking slavaboo poser who thinks your life will be better in Ukraine. You already missed out buddy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, chaddyboi66 and n0rthface
I'm from Russia so I know what I'm talking about. You're a fucking slavaboo poser who thinks your life will be better in Ukraine. You already missed out buddy:

There's no niggers here so yeah, life is better than in America.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 4715, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Uber based, do you recommend learning russian in general? seems like a nice place to escape from the collapse of western civilization

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
Uber based, do you recommend learning russian in general? seems like a nice place to escape from the collapse of western civilization
Yes, he's not wrong, it's more useful to learn Russian by far.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4715 and aBetterMii
Thanks for telling me about the spelling 👍. I didn't know the difference.

Bad idea, russians will invate after the olympics
I appreciate your opinion and your advice, but without further elaboration or explanation it will not change my plans to visit.

I go to Ukraine also. Why you copy me?

I prob use it as my base for next few months to go to dubai, Kenya, Iraq, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, england, other parts of Europe
cool bro, when are you going ?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Update?

No slays so far. Society here seems a little bit more conservative(which i like). They dont appreciate niggers and ethnics which is also based. Overall the world there is not quite as clownlike as some western countries, meaning hypergamy still exists but its not like you have to be thor to get a trans woman. Prices are not as low as you would think and people from neighboring countries like poland and belarus go there. People, particularly older ones, dont speak english too well. Most people are friendly but some seem rather cold and distanced. Locals are a bit skeptical about foreigners sometimes. Should you travel there always arrange a taxi within the airport where you have wifi before exiting since they dont let you back in because of covid reasons and outside some taxi drivers will try to scam you. As with all countries in the world there are more young men than women so dont cope with the "80 men 100 women" statistic that includes 70 year olds. If you have a social circle there or can build one then its gonna be worth it, for shorter trips not necessarily. If you are a middle eastern cockroach who thinks he can fuck over other countries and disrespect locals then you wont get anywhere there.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexBrown84, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person

Account deleted. He's dead.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, fjor2096, Lawton88 and 2 others
No slays so far. Society here seems a little bit more conservative(which i like). They dont appreciate niggers and ethnics which is also based. Overall the world there is not quite as clownlike as some western countries, meaning hypergamy still exists but its not like you have to be thor to get a trans woman. Prices are not as low as you would think and people from neighboring countries like poland and belarus go there. People, particularly older ones, dont speak english too well. Most people are friendly but some seem rather cold and distanced. Locals are a bit skeptical about foreigners sometimes. Should you travel there always arrange a taxi within the airport where you have wifi before exiting since they dont let you back in because of covid reasons and outside some taxi drivers will try to scam you. As with all countries in the world there are more young men than women so dont cope with the "80 men 100 women" statistic that includes 70 year olds. If you have a social circle there or can build one then its gonna be worth it, for shorter trips not necessarily. If you are a middle eastern cockroach who thinks he can fuck over other countries and disrespect locals then you wont get anywhere there.
Wow so you’re a racist? No wonder you couldn’t slay

Attachments

• CCC9AF82-990B-45B3-BE89-D94650082F6A.jpeg
    CCC9AF82-990B-45B3-BE89-D94650082F6A.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6128
That aged well

>mfw I slay 9 year old jbs
Images 5

How did you know, who are you?
Pentagon official currently undercover in putins cabinet in kremlin, pls dont tell anyone or i die violent death