I will keep hitting on young girls until the day I die

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
This is just a realization I have come to; there is no chance in hell I will talk to girls as old as me as I progress in aging. I am nearing 19, I could get away with talking to JBs before, but this is getting close to a turning point where I am supposed to settle for worn out fucking disgusting roasties, who are way past their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on relationships (along with lots of making out and hook ups in the process)

I will be a looksmaxxed 30 year old man, still on Yubo thanks to my retin-A and youthful genes, only talking to 18yo girls and under.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Prettyboy, turkproducer and 22 others
I was talking to a JB online while 26 who believed I was 20
I will return as a surgerymaxxed 30 year old with skin laser resurfacing and continue to larp as 20

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Melo95, Deleted member 16801 and 9 others
I will return as a surgerymaxxed 30 year old with skin laser resurfacing and continue to larp as 20
Damn, I havent heard about that procedure before. There is a clinic near me it seems like; added to the list

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I will be a looksmaxxed 30 year old man, still on Yubo thanks to my retin-A and youthful genes, only talking to 18yo girls and under.
its like kerbo reading amnesias thread and thinking this is normal human behavior, sonnyboy.

So you will make your whole life around a lie or do you think looks alone (even though there's a minimal chance that you'll look 19 at 30) would be enough? Practically as soon as you say that number, it will beye bye.

Damn, I havent heard about that procedure before. There is a clinic near me it seems like; added to the list
what does that surgery do to your skin?

just be emo unless you're not white then it's over

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
do you larp as 17yo on yubo?

I'm a teenage pussy enjoyer. I'll keep hitting on young chicks until the day I die as well. Don't let society force you to do otherwise. Young chicks are the most beautiful and fertile out there, and men prefer them for this reason.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscensionMan98, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
same i will be 20 soon and i cant stand girls my age.
18+ girls have a huge ego because they are fully aware of their SMV.
im looking for a 16 yo to do night drives with

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
FBI I disavow all the opinions posted on this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 8904, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Nigga gonna be 90 years old trying to molest his 16 year old granddaughter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, valhalar, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Legit. Just be chad

I don’t get it. What’s the difference between a 16 y/o and a 22 y/o pussy?

This is just a realization I have come to; there is no chance in hell I will talk to girls as old as me as I progress in aging. I am nearing 19, I could get away with talking to JBs before, but this is getting close to a turning point where I am supposed to settle for worn out fucking disgusting roasties, who are way past their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on relationships (along with lots of making out and hook ups in the process)

I don’t hit on females anymore. I have accepted my father and don’t want to be humiliated anymore by getting rejections.

Retin-a can kill fat pads so be tactical with where you apply it on your face

Hmmm. Under 18? Yeah not sure about that.
18 is fine. Even then, when you get to my age, it comes across as creepy, to the average person and especially girls. If you still look young then it doesn’t matter. Of course, when you’re walking down the street, with what looks like an actual kid, unless you look like one(then it does looks sus lol)
I’m sure @Amnesia doesn’t care about that, or does he?

Hmmm. Under 18? Yeah not sure about that.
18 is fine. Even then, when you get to my age, it comes across as creepy, to the average person and especially girls. If you still look young then it doesn’t matter. Of course, when you’re walking down the street, with what looks like an actual kid, unless you look like one(then it does looks sus lol)
I’m sure @Amnesia doesn’t care about that, or does he?
I will hit on as young as girls as the law permits me to legally sleep with, right now that's 18

And to answer OP, yes. I hung out with a few 25 year old women today and they looked horrible. Absolutely fucking garbage. Dry aged skin, saggy tits, etc. I even tend to now find girls 20 years old to look "old" TBH all my current FWB's are 18-20 years old and I am slowly dropping all my old girls from my rotation (old being 22+)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, LampPostPrime, Deprived and 5 others
I will hit on as young as girls as the law permits me to legally sleep with, right now that's 18

And to answer OP, yes. I hung out with a few 25 year old women today and they looked horrible. Absolutely fucking garbage. Dry aged skin, saggy tits, etc. I even tend to now find girls 20 years old to look "old" TBH all my current FWB's are 18-20 years old and I am slowly dropping all my old girls from my rotation (old being 22+)

Lol so you’re like me then.

You’re right when they approach that age they start to look really bad. That’s when they pile on heaps of makeup. Let alone women are age lol.
I'm guessing you do not get off put by how young they look then? How they act? Do you not feel like you have nothing in common with them? Obviously we ain't gonna marry them but as FWB you have to spend a longer amount of time than normal.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Lol so you’re like me then.

You’re right when they approach that age they start to look really bad. That’s when they pile on heaps of makeup. Let alone women are age lol.
I'm guessing you do not get off put by how young they look then? How they act? Do you not feel like you have nothing in common with them? Obviously we ain't gonna marry them but as FWB you have to spend a longer amount of time than normal.
The biggest thing is how they will just hang out and a normal activity is to browse tiktok together and share funny stuff on each other’s feeds. I don’t have tiktok so it’s basically just me sitting there as a girl shows me stuff she found funny. And I don’t reciprocate. Otherwise yeah sometimes I can’t relate to some of the young ones. But other times there’s no issue.

But yeah the thing about when they start to show signs of aging and compensate by adding more makeup. It’s gross

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
This forum is full of subanimal IQ schizos. You fuckers when will you understand it's about BODY DEVELOPMENT and not AGE you fucking morons. Age is just an abstract number i can show you 22 yo roasties who look 12 yo. MOST JBS ARE FULLY DEVELOPED AND ESTROGENIC BY 16-17-18. MIRIN YOU AMENSIA KEEP POUNDING THEM

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and redgold3
This forum is full of subanimal IQ schizos. You fuckers when will you understand it's about BODY DEVELOPMENT and not AGE you fucking morons. Age is just an abstract number i can show you 22 yo roasties who look 12 yo. MOST JBS ARE FULLY DEVELOPED AND ESTROGENIC BY 16-17-18. MIRIN YOU AMENSIA KEEP POUNDING THEM
Everyone on the forum understands this you dumb shit stained curry moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and karbo
The biggest thing is how they will just hang out and a normal activity is to browse tiktok together and share funny stuff on each other’s feeds. I don’t have tiktok so it’s basically just me sitting there as a girl shows me stuff she found funny. And I don’t reciprocate. Otherwise yeah sometimes I can’t relate to some of the young ones. But other times there’s no issue.

But yeah the thing about when they start to show signs of aging and compensate by adding more makeup. It’s gross

I feel that especially the TikToks lol. Do you get them showing you all the simps that snap them and they ''complain'' about them snapping them and calling them? I get that all the time lol. How old do these girls think you are btw? Yeah there's no issue for me generally I seem to get on with them fine, they're more fun and up for more stuff than older girls(plus they have a lot less baggage)

It's proper gross. I went out with my friends the other weekend and it was a day time thing. One of my friends kept addressing how bad the women were, how much makeup they used, how gross they were/ bad their skin are. They legit looked like clowns lol

Agreed, only 16-20 years of age for me. I've been called a craddle robber as I'm 36 years young now. However, I look like I'm in my early 20's so it works out. However, too many at this age are married to their phones and it's very annoying. If you take their phone away they die on the inside. Most are already dead and souless.

• +1
Brutal agepill awaits u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior

The irony is that in 80s and 90s and even early 2000's the average high school teenager looked like a guy in their 20s. Its perfectly normal to find JB attractive and want to date them but yet society think its bad and makes it illegal in many cases, all though not really enforced till less then 16. Its still crazy though as even up to the early 90s the age of consent was 14 in some states, and was 14 for a while in America. The whole age of consent being high is feminist bullshit propaganda to protect roasties from their own minds which naturally favor older men ( but not too old, older as in the foids being 14-16 wanting 18-23 men). Its natural for foids to want men 5-8 years older then them.

I remember in high school several freshman were dating low inhibition college chads and were bragging about it. It was also common for foids in freshman year to date high school seniors. And they were mainly jocks who could pass for 20+ college students easily, meaning that that the whole age of consent is deeply flawed.

Last edited:
  • +1