I will leave the forum tomorrow

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
I don't want to stay on this shithole forum for much longer. Leaving on a Friday just sounds nice imo, but whatever. From the amount of time I have been on here, my iq has dropped significantly. Or it at least feels that way... Autists on here are making me even more aspie and retarded. This site has made my life worse, I fucking hate it. Im kinda sad bc a lot of users here are cool, but most are insufferable. Hopefully I don't come crawling back here :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MrGlutton, Deleted member 15338 and 8 others
Bye
Tomorrow:
Hi. :3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and datboijj
see u not tomorrow but the next day bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and datboijj
Ok bye… I guess :p

see you next week

season 3 the algae's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11758
good luck
to many losers on this forum who doesnt know what there talking about

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
sad winnie the pooh GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I don't want to stay on this shithole forum for much longer. Leaving on a Friday just sounds nice imo, but whatever. From the amount of time I have been on here, my iq has dropped significantly. Or it at least feels that way... Autists on here are making me even more aspie and retarded. This site has made my life worse, I fucking hate it. Im kinda sad bc a lot of users here are cool, but most are insufferable. Hopefully I don't come crawling back here :feelsbadman:
DONT LEAVE, THE RAMIREZPILL NEEDS YOU :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15099 and Beanermaxxer
Hope you make it out of this shithole, you are not autistic like 95% of people here so you probably will make it.
It’s too late for me now :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
deleting your account would be the best way to not come crawling back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 14867 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Since i discovered The blackpill and NWO agenda my life was ruined i hope i study and moneymaxx before they put me in The unvaxxed "reeducation" Camps

Last seen A moment ago

yet your still here

Jfl

See you tomorrow