I will never Jestermax again

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
I physically feel like I'm about to vomit at the thought of ever jestermaxxing over text again

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ROTTING, Ken and 3 others
jestermaxxing never goes anywhere. you just become a jester while someone else creampies her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 15577 and 2 others
Indeed, reading some old texts makes me cringe

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Moggedbyevery1
Jfl I just want to fuck, it's excruciating having to listen to their boring lives
whats the correlation between jestermaxxing and listening to their lives?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Anchor_Ship
whats the correlation between jestermaxxing and listening to their lives?
Ideally, you can just say lets hookup, but as a normie you have to have normal conversations with them and attempt to make jokes and laugh at their "jokes":feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, LooksOrDeath and Kroker
Ideally, you can just say lets hookup, but as a normie you have to have normal conversations with them and attempt to make jokes and laugh at their "jokes":feelswah:
finally I can accurately relate or at least I can read something based enough

Imagine Henry Cavill Jestermaxxing would look ridiculous and pathetic. Still maybe he has to laugh at women jokes because feminism has made it to the point where everybody has to submit in a way (specially a guy like him maybe a more masculine chad don't have to and the bitches that submit to that are the real women, the ones that are worth it, maybe, I 'm trying to figure out