I will start a gaming youtube channel, any advice?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I play oldschool runescape and am a big fan of fallout and elder scrolls games. Also own a gaming pc, any ideas of how to make a gaming youtube channel and what sort of content to make?

i dont think ur channel gonna grow with that type of content

• +1
Reactions: ALP, MrGlutton, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
i dont think ur channel gonna grow with that type of content
Yeah for sure, I'm not sure what sort of games to play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I don't want to be a kid's entertainer again ffs. I used to make tiktoks that would get 1000's of views and my fanbase were primarily kids and 13 year old girls

I don't want to be a kid's entertainer again ffs. I used to make tiktoks that would get 1000's of views and my fanbase were primarily kids and 13 year old girls
easiest way to get money. idk y u dont want to earn money lol

also roblox player age is like 13, which is not bad at all. that's teen, not kid

Maybe in 2013, but the gaming youtuber craze is over. At this point you gotta just skip all that and go straight to touching little kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and MrGlutton
this guy interviews people that were incarcerated and he made 500,000 this year

Maybe in 2013, but the gaming youtuber craze is over. At this point you gotta just skip all that and go straight to touching little kids
wym? gaming youtubers didnt go anywhere. the only difference is that u cant just record urself playing a game anymore. u gotta make it more creative

easiest way to get money. idk y u dont want to earn money lol
I want to have fun and have a fun fan base.
also roblox player age is like 13, which is not bad at all. that's teen, not kid
Kids are annoying af
wym? gaming youtubers didnt go anywhere. the only difference is that u cant just record urself playing a game anymore. u gotta make it more creative
I do plan on being creative and editing my videos and shit, not planning to make livestreams lol

Kids are annoying af

I do plan on being creative and editing my videos and shit, not planning to make livestreams lol
k then idk, but i advise u to not to make it about that if u wanna earn money from YT. if u wanna just have fun and waste time, then go ahead

1. get a gf
2. get her to flash her tits
3. get half of her onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

Kids are annoying af

How do you edit your videos I want to get into it but the editing on tik toc and YT confuse me to the point where my videos are never edited etc confuses me to no end and angers me in equal measure

How do you edit your videos I want to get into it but the editing on tik toc and YT confuse me to the point where my videos are never edited etc confuses me to no end and angers me in equal measure
I've yet to start doing YT edits. My tiktoks weren't that clever but I just got views by appealing to normies and doing whatever was trendy jfl.
Most of my tiktoks consisted of me trying to be funny, sometimes I'd post incel-tier stuff but it would be under a guise of irony and humour.

I'd post videos of me acting out "funny" situations, and people would find it funny for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've yet to start doing YT edits. My tiktoks weren't that clever but I just got views by appealing to normies and doing whatever was trendy jfl.
Most of my tiktoks consisted of me trying to be funny, sometimes I'd post incel-tier stuff but it would be under a guise of irony and humour.

I'd post videos of me acting out "funny" situations, and people would find it funny for some reason.
Lol, did you make any money of tik tok doing that? And how was editing these videos was it easy

Lol, did you make any money of tik tok doing that? And how was editing these videos was it easy
No, not really. I did this during the early days of tiktok but then I quit after I got weird msgs from JBs. I was on omegle and had tiktok in my tag, and a few jbs recognised me from their fyp. I got spooked out because one of them said I was cute and asked for my snap. I declined they were 15 jfc. I was talking to another girl too who I thought was like 16/17 and she is like "promies you won't leave if I tell you this?" I said okay. She tells me she is 13 JFL...

From that day on I was like fuck making tiktoks, too many weird kids on there.

And yeah this was in 2018/19, I'm sure if I stuck with it I'd be on 100k+ by now lol

• JFL
No, not really. I did this during the early days of tiktok but then I quit after I got weird msgs from JBs. I was on omegle and had tiktok in my tag, and a few jbs recognised me from their fyp. I got spooked out because one of them said I was cute and asked for my snap. I declined they were 15 jfc. I was talking to another girl too who I thought was like 16/17 and she is like "promies you won't leave if I tell you this?" I said okay. She tells me she is 13 JFL...

From that day on I was like fuck making tiktoks, too many weird kids on there.

And yeah this was in 2018/19, I'm sure if I stuck with it I'd be on 100k+ by now lol
Damn so you never made money off it? I guess you could always go back to it and make cash off the app if it’s possible I dunno still I’d do it but I lack the technical video editing expertise to do the edits if I could do the edits the shit in my mind would make me a millionaire I have the perfect edit ideas in my mind but can’t actually do them irl XD

over 4 me

Damn so you never made money off it? I guess you could always go back to it and make cash off the app if it’s possible I dunno still I’d do it but I lack the technical video editing expertise to do the edits if I could do the edits the shit in my mind would make me a millionaire I have the perfect edit ideas in my mind but can’t actually do them irl XD

over 4 me
Honestly dude tiktok is all about being low inhib. If you are low inhib enough to get in front of the camera and do stuff to make others laugh, you will inevitably get views since the userbase is so young. They'll laugh at anyone who is slightly edgy and isn't afraid to do silly stuff

• JFL
Honestly dude tiktok is all about being low inhib. If you are low inhib enough to get in front of the camera and do stuff to make others laugh, you will inevitably get views since the userbase is so young. They'll laugh at anyone who is slightly edgy and isn't afraid to do silly stuff
I’m low inhb I just can’t edit for shit XD oh well I guess I should film myself pretending to shit then cry due to not being able to cut edit

I’m low inhb I just can’t edit for shit XD oh well I guess I should film myself pretending to shit then cry due to not being able to cut edit
Dude to get views on tiktok is so easy.
Legit open the app
Click discover
See the trending hashtags
Simply make a video using the hashtag
Profit.

If you are fashionable you will rack views up quickly.

There is an AltogetherDifferent challenge going on rn. You could easily make a video where you make yourself known to be different because you cum/fap in a corner, e.g. when the beat drops you switch the camera and squirt some fake cum on a wall. It's not hard to be funny on tiktok

• Woah
Dude to get views on tiktok is so easy.
Legit open the app
Click discover
See the trending hashtags
Simply make a video using the hashtag
Profit.

If you are fashionable you will rack views up quickly.

There is an AltogetherDifferent challenge going on rn. You could easily make a video where you make yourself known to be different because you cum/fap in a corner, e.g. when the beat drops you switch the camera and squirt some fake cum on a wall. It's not hard to be funny on tiktok
JFL that app is braindead… how much money can one make off it lol

i’m high as fuck and i fuckin caged hard at the end
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and FailedNormieManlet