I will tell you 4 ways of how to increase your androgen receptors

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

The 1st is obvious - inject Testosterone. Injecting Testosterone in itself also increases your androgen receptors and the receptor sensitivity (along with increased dopamine receptor sensitivity also) . Inject method is very effective

The 2nd consume a lot of caffeine

3 sea men retention/nofap

4 intermittent fasting while consuming caffeine (black coffee no sugar no calories during the fast) . 24 hour fast also work for increasing androgen receptor sensitivity

// Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, It'snotover, Hipcel and 5 others

The 1st is obvious - inject Testosterone. Injecting Testosterone in itself also increases your androgen receptors and the receptor sensitivity (along with increased dopamine receptor sensitivity also) . Inject method is very effective

The 2nd consume a lot of caffeine

4 intermittent fasting while consuming caffeine (black coffee no sugar no calories during the fast) . 24 hour fast also work for increasing androgen receptor sensitivity

// Thomas DOM
seamen retention:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, It'snotover, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person
Why would I want to do this?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and exeight
i wanna know that too

Increase androgen receptors and more sensitive receptors means you get more effect from the testosterone that you have in your body. Both more physical and mental effects. You feel it more.

Let's take a example

Let's say you have A LOT of androgen receptors in your biceps/arms. That means that your bicep/arms are gonna grow faster from exercise. Because more sensitive androgen receptors = your body utilises your Testosterone much more effectively

Say you have a lot of androgen receptors in your brain. Then you will get more mental effects from your Testosterone. You will feel more masculine n energetic etc

High Testosterone with low androgen receptors still means your body can not utilise the testosterone efficiently

Key is BOTH high Testosterone and high androgen receptor sensitivity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, horizontallytall, It'snotover and 3 others
What about l cartintine is 2.5g daily significant increase I’m not sure

And is caffeine pills equivalent to coffee? I don’t drink that stuff

• +1
Reactions: flxsh and Dunkelheit
Increase androgen receptors and more sensitive receptors means you get more effect from the testosterone that you have in your body. Both more physical and mental effects. You feel it more.

Let's take a example

Let's say you have A LOT of androgen receptors in your biceps/arms. That means that your bicep/arms are gonna grow faster from exercise. Because more sensitive androgen receptors = your body utilises your Testosterone much more effectively

Say you have a lot of androgen receptors in your brain. Then you will get more mental effects from your Testosterone. You will feel more masculine n energetic etc

High Testosterone with low androgen receptors still means your body can not utilise the testosterone efficiently

Key is BOTH high Testosterone and high androgen receptor sensitivity
thank you

im already intermitting fasting since 2 years
and im fapping like 1x 2weeks and i know my test. level are too low because im sleeping not so good
and the most important; i was overweight and obese trough my entire childhood and the 20s
now im 30 and almost lean but i think my test. level are too low because ive heard somewhere that overweight/obese people
producing not that much test. because they produce much more estrogen
damn man, i think i should go to doc and check up my test. levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
thank you

im already intermitting fasting since 2 years
and im fapping like 1x 2weeks and i know my test. level are too low because im sleeping not so good
and the most important; i was overweight and obese trough my entire childhood and the 20s
now im 30 and almost lean but i think my test. level are too low because ive heard somewhere that overweight/obese people
producing not that much test. because they produce much more estrogen
damn man, i think i should go to doc and check up my test. levels

Start injecting Testosterone bro

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Can I use selective androgen receptor modulators instead?

semen retention/no fap is the biggest bs of the 21st century
If you jerk off a lot,it means you are already high T (T detemines libido)
low libido cucks jerk off/have sex once a week
also,it has been conclusively proven time and again that there's no relationship between fapping and T in the long run

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall