I wish I fucked all the girls I could

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
But being an aspie retard I passed on the chance. I could have had at least 10 lays by now. I wish I could travel back in time and give myself a huge slap.

Wrong section boyo

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, CopeMaxxer, Youngcell and 1 other person
Ye just realized that lol

Cope. This is a coping mechanism to justify why you are a virgin while your better looking peers aren't. I always love to put on the rose-tinted glasses and say, "gee I missed my chance with my oneitis when I was in college", but in reality, I have no evidence to believe she wanted anything to do with me. Same works for you.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Deleted member 281, CopeMaxxer and 5 others
I don't know if I'd regret it if I didn't take the chance. It would just be pure humiliation and embarrassement anyways because of my small dick.

Cope. This is a coping mechanism to justify why you are a virgin while your better looking peers aren't. I always love to put on the rose-tinted glasses and say, "gee I missed my chance with my oneitis when I was in college", but in reality, I have no evidence to believe she wanted anything to do with me. Same works for you.
Lol are you retarded? I had girls literally in my bed, on top of me, kissing and stuff just that I didn’t want to put my dick in.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I regret being born as an ugly autist tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't know if I'd regret it if I didn't take the chance. It would just be pure humiliation and embarrassement anyways because of my small dick.
whats ur size (homo)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and Vanillestorms
Lol are you retarded? I had girls literally in my bed, on top of me, kissing and stuff just that I didn’t want to put my dick in.
That's not my fault you are retarded then. I'm simply stating the reality for most of the proper incels like me here. If you truly had women in your bed and this ins not an RP, then you can only look to yourself for why you failed. I can now see that this thread was also used as a thinly-veiled brag thread, to flex on the 50-75 pathetic and toxic incels here whom have never had anything even close to that. Weak dude.

That's not my fault you are retarded then. I'm simply stating the reality for most of the proper incels like me here. If you truly had women in your bed and this ins not an RP, then you can only look to yourself for why you failed. I can now see that this thread was also used as a thinly-veiled brag thread, to flex on the 50-75 pathetic and toxic incels here whom have never had anything even close to that. Weak dude.
Yeah I guess I just wanted to inflate my ego. My bad

• +1
Reactions: SLA
whats ur size (homo)
15cm in length and VERY thin.
And please don't say "it's average" like you do with height. Average size is fucking pathetic, regarding body size as well as penis size.
I wouldn't be able to enjoy fucking a girl with my child dick.
I have the urge to be dominant and dominate a girl but I cannot do it because my body and dick looks so weak and pathetic.

And please don't say "it's average" like you do with height. Average size is fucking pathetic, regarding body size as well as penis size.
I have the urge to be dominant and dominate a girl but I cannot do it because my body and dick looks so weak and pathetic.
It’s average

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
I've fucked literally every single girl who has ever shown interest in me(0)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Me too. I once drunkenly grabbed some random rock from the ground and gifted it to some girl that wanted me. I grabbed it while talking to her also.

I knew he fact that she wanted me later.

Me too. I once drunkenly grabbed some random rock from the ground and gifted it to some girl that wanted me. I grabbed it while talking to her also.

I knew he fact that she wanted me later.
Sounds about right from you Zyros

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Enough for a virgin pussy, dunno if your girth is that bad as you say tho

What is wrong with you seriously? Are you gay lol

Anyway I don't want to be some slayer, all I really want is a monogamous relationship with a girlfriend. Fucking infinite amounts of whores would just make me numb to sex, and as a result make love for me impossible to give and receive.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
What is wrong with you seriously? Are you gay lol
No I was just a very insecure incel. And I didn’t quite feel attracted to those girls