I wish i had the power to turn people into curries for a year.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I recently had a private conversation with another user who told me that looksmaxxing ascension plans such as skin lightening was "cucked", as if that meant something to me. The thing is now that I think about it more, it actually DID mean something me. It showed me truly just how solipsistic the entire world is to the plight of curries, and that they either can't understand our suffering, or they just don't want to.

It's at these times where I wish I had the power to snap my fingers and turn people into curries. I would love to be there and see them freak out in the mirror, as they watch all their features become curryfied right before their eyes, nothing would bring me greater joy than to watch those first few seconds of despair in their face, that I've had to live with for my entire life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I would then tell them, that from that point on, for a whole year until this same date, they had to stay in that form. What would they do lmao? What would their reaction be? Would they immediately get violent with me? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how would their lives change after that. Would they be as outgoing as they use to be. Would they be as confident in public as they use to be? Would they be as confident in their ability approaching and trying to get women, as they use to be? Would they be as confident in their ability to make friends so easily, as they use to be? One can only dream :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers, HQNPmaxxing and 13 others
I recently had a private conversation with another user who told me that looksmaxxing ascension plans such as skin lightening was "cucked", as if that meant something to me. The thing is now that I think about it more, it actually DID mean something me. It showed me truly just how solipsistic the entire world is to the plight of curries, and that they either can't understand our suffering, or they just don't want to.

It's at these times where I wish I had the power to snap my fingers and turn people into curries. I would love to be there and see them freak out in the mirror, as they watch all their features become curryfied right before their eyes, nothing would bring me greater joy than to watch those first few seconds of despair in their face, that I've had to live with for my entire life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I would then tell them, that from that point on, for a whole year until this same date, they had to stay in that form. What would they do lmao? What would their reaction be? Would they immediately get violent with me? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how would their lives change after that. Would they be as outgoing as they use to be. Would they be as confident in public as they use to be? Would they be as confident in their ability approaching and trying to get women, as they use to be? Would they be as confident in their ability to make friends so easily, as they use to be? One can only dream :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I just wish i could undo the subhuman veddiod blood we would then join the iranan master race.

I mean seriously half of our dna is already persian 1 fucking component destroyed it all.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
If i was a curry my life wouldn't change, from incel to incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
wouldn't they just be more thankful when they turned back?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I would travel back to curry land and find myself a cute curry wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Whatever you retard, i know what you are doing jfl especially after we just had that spat. WESTERN CURRIES ARENT GOING ANYWHERE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: get use to it.

not possible anymore, any gl curry girls only go for white/black guys (or cuck their husband) & curry land will be colonized soon again anyways when europe right wing popularity rises, so theres no pt going there to eventually be a slave

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
Should you acquire it, start with Shannon Rose Bosanac.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
not possible, any gl curry girls only go for white/black guys (or cuck their husband) & curry land will be colonized soon again anyways when europe right wing popularity rises, so theres no pt going there to eventually be a slave

True, but also he actually doesnt care about any of that lmao, hes one of those white people that just want ethnic people to leave the west just cause they are ethnic, he doesnt actually care whether they find someone or not, ive already had this argument with him today, and so has volcel. Also i dont believe that right wing people would actually ever want to colonize the world again, atleast not right away. They may at first consolidate europe and try to build up first, and then maybe, centuries after, theyd consider it.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
True, but also he actually doesnt care about any of that lmao, hes one of those white people that just want ethnic people to leave the west, ive already had this argument with him today, and so has volcel.
shouldve figured lol, nigga tried to make that shit sound so ez :ROFLMAO:
Also i dont believe that right wing people would actually ever want to colonize the world again, atleast not right away. They may at first consolidate europe and try to build up first, and then maybe, centuries after, theyd consider it.
nah they 100% would & fairly soon (as in <decades), after regaining control.

the schtick of their beliefs is that they need to populate more and regain lost control, so with europe being a fairly small continent area-wise, theyd eventually have to expand further. plus, the whole biological determinism belief that most of them subscribe to implies that they intend to try to outcompete everyone else and have the rightful claim to places they can get (prob like middle east, currylands, central asia, etc).

u can already see those niggas on /pol/ and other places like unzreview saying that british should try to get empire back, but completely srs, so i could easily see that being a more commonly accepted motive.

i would kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

Attachments

• PicsArt_11-16-07.27.51.jpg
    PicsArt_11-16-07.27.51.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 16