Not open for further replies.
Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
He looks so good

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and owlofathena
andreas is milimeters of bone away from being an utter subhuman tbh
very full hit or full miss face, anything that resembles him non-perfectly might well turn out subhuman
looks so fucking weird in some pics
20066956_368302916918331_5472217745934254080_n.jpg

milimeters of bone away from being an utter subhuman
So is everyone that's good looking. That's why good looks are fairly rare, as it's all about harmony

So is everyone that's good looking. That's why good looks are fairly rare, as it's all about harmony
nah dont agree
guys like teixeira in my sig, guys like chico, gandy, ballou to a lesser extent, bateman, literally every goodlooking actor, any more standard goodlooking guy tbh imo, they all have room to work with, fuck around a bit with minimal impact they are still goodlooking, still have that harmony that made them gl in the first place. its the guys with the modelly, "unique" aesthetic that are on the edge tbh, like shimansky too give him shit infras and midface and hes done. guy like jegor venned too ig, in some pics i can see why hes an industry favorite, then next pic i see one of the thouand subhumans i see walking around on campus all day, such a small difference, absolutely on the edge. another modelly guy like thibout charon, give him 3mm less orbital and zygomatic projection and he would be posting on here

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
nah dont agree
guys like teixeira in my sig, guys like chico, gandy, ballou to a lesser extent, bateman, literally every goodlooking actor, any more standard goodlooking guy tbh imo, they all have room to work with, fuck around a bit with minimal impact they are still goodlooking, still have that harmony that made them gl in the first place. its the guys with the modelly, "unique" aesthetic that are on the edge tbh, like shimansky too give him shit infras and midface and hes done. guy like jegor venned too ig, in some pics i can see why hes an industry favorite, then next pic i see one of the thouand subhumans i see walking around on campus all day, such a small difference, absolutely on the edge. another modelly guy like thibout charon, give him 3mm less orbital and zygomatic projection and he would be posting on here
All of the guys you said have no room to work with are already ugly as fuck. Models are chosen for uniqueness not for good looks. Yes the best of the best are good looking, but low tier models look like incels with Hunter eyes.

Give gandy or Chico less or.more eyespacing, slight NCT, mm less chin etc they're incel af

All of the guys you said have no room to work with are already ugly as fuck. Models are chosen for uniqueness not for good looks. Yes the best of the best are good looking, but low tier models look like incels with Hunter eyes.

Give gandy or Chico less or.more eyespacing, slight NCT, mm less chin etc they're incel af
jfl if you cant see the undeniable appeal in high class femboy twinks tbh
iu

iu

fuark what a prime aesthetic beast
iu

do we have reaction gifs here????
Z1VH9yt.png

4IOJboP.jpg

slayersss
would fuck if i were homo
if
i dont agree though but unless we start morphing itll just be yes no yes no tbh

jfl if you cant see the undeniable appeal in high class femboy twinks tbh
iu

iu

fuark what a prime aesthetic beast
iu

do we have reaction gifs here????
Z1VH9yt.png

4IOJboP.jpg

slayersss
would fuck if i were homo
if
i dont agree though but unless we start morphing itll just be yes no yes no tbh
Yeah women don't find these guys handsome. Women like Chad. That's all there is to it. Spending too much time on PSL is bad for views. In all actuality, what women desire is different from what gay incel PSL aspies like

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Yeah women don't find these guys handsome. Women like Chad. That's all there is to it. Spending too much time on PSL is bad for views. In all actuality, what women desire is different from what gay incel PSL aspies like
women have shit taste tbh
:rage: give these boys the pussy they deserve :rage:

women have shit taste tbh
:rage: give these boys the pussy they deserve :rage:
Kek the way I see it, their tastes matter the most since they're the ones that you make offspring with. If we had artificial wombs and could make children with another dude (no homo) then I would agree

andreas is milimeters of bone away from being an utter subhuman tbh
very full hit or full miss face, anything that resembles him non-perfectly might well turn out subhuman
looks so fucking weird in some pics
20066956_368302916918331_5472217745934254080_n.jpg
Godtier jaw.

This tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.