I wish I was 6'6+

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
At that height you are taller than everyone and can just run basketball NT game and become a gigaslayer. 6'-6'3 is tall but its a human height. 6'6+ is demigod basketball slayer height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
you can literally be a normie but if you make a few tiktoks saying your 6'6+ you will get unlimited female attention

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
At that height you are taller than everyone and can just run basketball NT game and become a gigaslayer. 6'-6'3 is tall but its a human height. 6'6+ is demigod basketball slayer height
I just wish I was 6 feet, thats all I need :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I just wish I was 6 feet, thats all I need :feelswah:
That's manlet tier. You need to be at least 6'2 to be considered average. You live in scandinavia so you should know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Baldingman1998, Indo_Chad and 4 others
That's manlet tier. You need to be at least 6'2 to be considered average. You live in scandinavia so you should know.
I do know, im 5'9 in denmark which is close to turbomanlet tier here

• +1
Reactions: Loki
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Imagine being 12 feet tall, 12PSL, one in an infinity nordic angel.

370px SangTerra

@ForeverRecession ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 14160, currylightskin and 2 others
i can fraud that height with 1 inch lifts+airmax 2090/timberlands. is that good enough?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
i can fraud that height with 1 inch lifts+airmax 2090/timberlands. is that good enough?
yes you are gigachad at that height you lucky fuck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 19766
I do know, im 5'9 in denmark which is close to turbomanlet tier here
what would you say is the average height amongst young people in denmark?

• +1
"Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 foot tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 foot and 6 inches and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. Being 6 foot 6 inches entitled a Nazi soldier a special medal of honor, called the Hünenkreuz, and an instant promotion to the status of S.S. Officer."
JFL imagine being some German who was forcefully drafted into the army and you get promoted up to not only the SCHUTZSTAFFEL, the SS, the ELITE, but an OFFICER, just for being 6'6+

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darwined and Baldingman1998
"Near the end of the Lebensborn program, Hitler set requirements that new male applicants be at least 6 foot tall. Hitler regarded individuals who were 6 foot and 6 inches and taller as being the highest creed of Übermensch, the so-called “Hünenmensch”. He considered men of this stature to be the closest relatives of the original Germanic warrior tribes, from which the Aryan peoples are said to have descended. Being 6 foot 6 inches entitled a Nazi soldier a special medal of honor, called the Hünenkreuz, and an instant promotion to the status of S.S. Officer."
JFL imagine being some German who was forcefully drafted into the army and you get promoted up to not only the SCHUTZSTAFFEL, the SS, the ELITE, but an OFFICER, just for being 6'6+
meanwhile hitler was 173cm manlet

• Hmm...
How it looks in public :feelsohh: pure dominance.🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and TeenAscender
what would you say is the average height amongst young people in denmark?
I would say girls are mostly just a few cm shorter than me on average or the same height, guys are usually around 10cm taller than me, but I were usually in a friend group with 4 out of 5 being 190+cm tall which was brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Darwined, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
I have zero respect for manlet SFcels tbh. I hear Himmler once said only a man above 170 has blood "good enough" to be in the SS. Camp guards had to be 172, 174 for the SS, and 176 for the LSSAH (Hitler's bodyguard). Originally it was 180 for the SS and I think 182 for the SS-VT.
This was all in the 30s-40s though so if the Nazis existed today it would probably be a bit higher, especially as modern Germans tend to be quite tall. I wonder what they would be though... LSSAH would probably be 190 cmish, and SS maybe 185 cmish or so, definitely no less than 180 though. I'm not a German though so I don't know exactly how tall they are, just have an idea. All the others would probably be a lot closer to average.
Funny how Hitler wouldn't be tall enough to join his own guard, and it's just weird, why literally have your entire guard be filled with guys that mog you? That would be suifuel tbh. Himmler was I think a bit shorter than Hitler.
Regardless over unless Hünenmensch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
I have zero respect for manlet SFcels tbh. I hear Himmler once said only a man above 170 has blood "good enough" to be in the SS. Camp guards had to be 172, 174 for the SS, and 176 for the LSSAH (Hitler's bodyguard). Originally it was 180 for the SS and I think 182 for the SS-VT.
This was all in the 30s-40s though so if the Nazis existed today it would probably be a bit higher, especially as modern Germans tend to be quite tall. I wonder what they would be though... LSSAH would probably be 190 cmish, and SS maybe 185 cmish or so, definitely no less than 180 though. I'm not a German though so I don't know exactly how tall they are, just have an idea. All the others would probably be a lot closer to average.
Funny how Hitler wouldn't be tall enough to join his own guard, and it's just weird, why literally have your entire guard be filled with guys that mog you? That would be suifuel tbh. Himmler was I think a bit shorter than Hitler.
Regardless over unless Hünenmensch tbh
patrick bateman was a 6'0 heightmogger tho, lifefuel for 6'0cels

• Love it
I would say girls are mostly just a few cm shorter than me on average or the same height, guys are usually around 10cm taller than me, but I were usually in a friend group with 4 out of 5 being 190+cm tall which was brutal
Oh my god WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF I WOULDNT EVEN DO THAT AND IM TALLER THAN YOU WTF

brutal i would only be average in denmark. never going there in my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Baldingman1998, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
brutal i would only be average in denmark. never going there in my life
im from the US and every Danish woman i know is minimum 5'8 and guy minimum 6'1 lmfaoo they are the ta;lest nationality of ppl i have seen on avg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18931
im from the US and every Danish woman i know is minimum 5'8 and guy minimum 6'1 lmfaoo they are the ta;lest nationality of ppl i have seen on avg
I only know one Danish guy IRL but he is legit he literally immigrated here very recently from the homeland and is 191, I remember him and all his European buddies would heightmog us Americans to death while we waited for the teacher and some would even poke jokes at the shorter ones among us and we'd all just kinda stand there like cucks

• So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender and Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah i met a few on holiday at a hostel and they were all almost my height or the same (191cm):feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, TeenAscender and Niklaus Mikaelson
Screenshot 20220909 105844 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah i met a few on holiday at a hostel and they were all almost my height or the same (191cm):feelsrope:
Yeah this is why I'm never going to go to a fucking Germanic country, never, just never
UK, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, I don't care, but NOTHING GERMANIC. (Except maybe Switzerland and Austria idk how tall they are but they don't seem to be as tall, also southern Germans don't seem to be as tall as northern Germans as well but I don't know if it's enough of a gap to be justifiable).
Would also NEVER go to the Dinaric Alps (Not that I would ever even go there jfl)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Niklaus Mikaelson and TeenAscender
Yeah this is why I'm never going to go to a fucking Germanic country, never, just never
UK, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, I don't care, but NOTHING GERMANIC. (Except maybe Switzerland and Austria idk how tall they are but they don't seem to be as tall, also southern Germans don't seem to be as tall as northern Germans as well but I don't know if it's enough of a gap to be justifiable).
Would also NEVER go to the Dinaric Alps (Not that I would ever even go there jfl)
indeed love the US where the avg height seems to be 175cm where im at could never go to 180cm+ european mogger countries

• So Sad
If i'm going to any of those places i will bring massive boots+3 inch lifts:feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
indeed love the US where the avg height seems to be 175cm where im at could never go to 180cm+ european mogger countries
Definitely
I mean shit, even college campuses here are pretty tall, and I hear it gets worse in the Midwest (Lots of Germanic blood)
Now imagine a fucking Dutch college campus, FUUUUUUUUCK
I don't know who is taller though, Dutch or Dinaric Alps, they seem to both be pretty similar, I'd guess maybe Dutch is a bit more tall but I have zero clue, both prime mogging areas on Earth tbh

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
If i'm going to any of those places i will bring massive boots+3 inch lifts:feelshehe:
cope arent you like 192cm even in those countries you will mog on average odnt worry about it its sub 190cm manlets like me who have to worry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 19766
Legit, you're 191 cm as well right? Fuck, I'm 185 so I'd need some 2, maybe even 3 or so lifts/boots just to seem flat average, and Amnesia-shoes to be at a comfortable height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
cope arent you like 192cm even in those countries you will mog on average odnt worry about it its sub 190cm manlets like me who have to worry
yeah but they are taller on average than all other places so i have to keep up

• +1
Yeah I honestly cannot believe the shit he's saying but tbh a lot of people would say the same to guys around our height as well
"You're still tall! You're just average in the Netherlands!"
So I think he might be kinda legit although he's probably exaggerating a lot, I sometimes feel pretty meager in height at mine (Although I do have a few factors disabling me from perceiving and being at my true height) so I can see why some people say shit like "6 foot is manlet!" and whatnot

This thread is straight up suifuel for me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Darwined
Yeah I honestly cannot believe the shit he's saying but tbh a lot of people would say the same to guys around our height as well
"You're still tall! You're just average in the Netherlands!"
So I think he might be kinda legit although he's probably exaggerating a lot, I sometimes feel pretty meager in height at mine (Although I do have a few factors disabling me from perceiving and being at my true height) so I can see why some people say shit like "6 foot is manlet!" and whatnot
6 foot isn't manlet. I am in New Zealand and google says the average height is 178cm/5'10. Even amongst young people on university campuses the avg is probably 173 for ethnics and 178 for whites

This thread is straight up suifuel for me :feelswhy:
you are handsome asf, i would give up my height for your face in an instant

• Woah
Tbh it's human nature to be attracted and mire tall people. If you meet a 7 foot person irl you actually feel like they are gods and not mere mortals. It's insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 18931
Tbh it's human nature to be attracted and mire tall people. If you meet a 7 foot person irl you actually feel like they are gods and not mere mortals. It's insane
Depends, I know a 7-foot guy but I just think he's a retard. Zero cope btw because he genuinely just has a really strange face and I'm not even saying that to be mean, also very strange voice and seems really fat (Not muscular), and walks really strange. I think he might have giga wide hips cause the only guys I've seen walk like that I've noticed are all hipcels (And to such a degree that I can literally spot it just by looking at them instantly even with clothes on)
But yeah, somebody like The Dutch Giant would definitely seem off this planet, though if you look at how he appeared before his body transformation he basically looks exactly like the guy I described JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
at 6"1 i mog most people i see on the streets, im usually the tallest guy in a supermarket, but in barcelona i was brutally mogged by a german stacy eho was probably 6"2 and was with a 6"3 maesthetic german chad

im 6'6 ur not missing out on anything bro, ppl just look at u a little more

being nt and not introverted is bigger

srry to end ur copes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back