i wish i wouldnt be attracted to women

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
Iam not interested in talking with them at all. They are so giga boring. I hate when they talk about the same shit over and over again. They are boring as fuck. I never thought ''aight this smalltalk with this girl was so cool (y)(y)'', no i dont only think with my dick. Iam using my brain sometimes to talk with these vaginas. Really, i really try to enjoy being around them but they are so fucking annoying and dumb. I only want a high iq 5/10 girl thats slightly attractive thats all. but th

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, gookcelriceR and ReinerGeist1
Iam not interested in talking with them at all. They are so giga boring. I hate when they talk about the same shit over and over again. They are boring as fuck. I never thought ''aight this smalltalk with this girl was so cool (y)(y)'', no i dont only think with my dick. Iam using my brain sometimes to talk with these vaginas. Really, i really try to enjoy being around them but they are so fucking annoying and dumb. I only want a high iq 5/10 girl thats slightly attractive thats all. but th
Based women are simple I never had a meaningful conversation with one all that is on the mind of the woman is materialism

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Then you're in the right place because half the users here are gay. Maybe it will rub on you. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
low iq woman is better

most of my gfs were giga IQ and enjoyed talking about high IQ things but also were normie af and really enjoyed normie shit too