I Won An Argument With My Boss By Screaming At Him At The Top Of My Lungs

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Title.

This actually happened, but it worked. This is actually a life skill - when you are dealing with the most disagreeable people according to statistics, the only way is to act like you're gonna kill somebody. You have to make them scared for their life. Works every time. And for feds watching this - no I am not saying we should kill people, or break the law. Its called radicalized free speech.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, HQNPmaxxing, SeiGun and 5 others
Title.

This actually happened, but it worked. This is actually a life skill - when you are dealing with the most disagreeable people according to statistics, the only way is to act like you're gonna kill somebody. You have to make them scared for their life. Works every time. And for feds watching this - no I am not saying we should kill people, or break the law. Its called radicalized free speech.
What's funny is that because im normally "polite" to people, when I do this, it scares the ever living shit out of people. I basically become a short little gremlin demon on steroids. Darth Yoda mode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
cope
he will fire you now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lihito
I respect you for not giving up on life

Title.

Interesting

I'd like to know more about your work environment. Sounds like a fun place to be. I don't like online drama, but I love it in real life. Especially at work. Makes the drudgery of pimping your time a little bit better.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You had a hysterical overreaction and your boss decided it was more prudent to let it go than have one of his employees causing a massive scene and becoming an embittered vindictive ninny. How stupid are you? If someone actually felt like their life was at risk they'd call the police. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Duke of cumskins