I would only love my son if he is at least an 8 out of 10 in looks

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
seriously a chad son who has hobbies is all a man can ask for in his hellhole called modern life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PMF1 and Deleted member 23391
Sounds stupid and gay

nope its the truth! chad sons are hapiness, nobody wants a subhuman son tbh, god you are so bluepilled
Yeah, the blackpilled one is the guy who has it as a life goal to have a good looking son so he can watch him be successful with women and derive joy from that like a cuckold while he gets nothing. What a life.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Pikabro
Yeah, the blackpilled one is the guy who has it as a life goal to have a good looking son so he can watch him be successful with women and derive joy from that like a cuckold while he gets nothing. What a life.
lol you sound like a bluepilled faggot!

he gets a girl pregnant and continues the family line
he becomes successful so i get money to
he becomes popular while your kid will ropes in his basement

lol you sound like a bluepilled faggot!

he gets a girl pregnant and continues the family line
he becomes successful so i get money to
he becomes popular while your kid will ropes in his basement
Who cares about muh family line if you'll die and not be here to witness any of it

you are a sad pathetic loser
What difference does it make to you if your family line continues on when eventually you'll be dead and not aware of anything? And what makes you think only an 8/10 can get a girl pregnant?

What difference does it make to you if your family line continues on when eventually you'll be dead and not aware of anything? And what makes you think only an 8/10 can get a girl pregnant?
my chad son has a higher chance to make more chads you dumb fag

my chad son has a higher chance to make more chads you dumb fag
Muh make more chads
You get off on having attractive men in your family for you to jerk off and watch them easily get women like a pathetic cuck and I'm the dumb fag. Hahaha kys you weird sick fuck!

Muh make more chads
You get off on having attractive men in your family for you to jerk off and watch them easily get women like a pathetic cuck and I'm the dumb fag. Hahaha kys you weird sick fuck!
you sound gay

If I had a father like you, even if I was at least 8 out of 10; I would kill myself.