@Iasacrko revelations about True_cel is sadly true.

D

Deleted member 30283

Diamond
@Iasacrko was right all along--' as most of you know me as the wegner guy, i just received pictures of true_cel taking a shot of what's supposed to be poisoned milkshake. This was done by ruthless, incel who had nothing to lose.

As for the justification and the motive, the incel says, true_cel used abuse the power of mod, something i myself can't come in to terms .

Ripp mr true_cel, he will soon make alt dox.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 21467, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
Sad to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
So that was the mid season finale major death 🥴 I wonder who will die in the second half of this season, breaking bad ahhh bozo innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sub0, Gaygymmaxx and 8 others
the incel
Soyyyymaxthread

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Sad to be honest
User who did this is Really smart as well

he planned it so well the Poison will not be tracked back to him

i think him and truecel had a misunderstanding, something involving money and some opportunity

but he won’t tell me anything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Debetro

i think him and truecel had a misunderstanding, something involving money and some opportunity

For me he said the reasoning was abusing mod power -- banning him once a while. As for his future plans, he intends to go ER on music festival before police catches him. He is far from being smart, he is just scum dickhead in my opinion

• +1

this is the biggest meme ever jfllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, ItsOver999, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
It's oficially two days, 48 hours.

Grave Bury GIF by Rhymesayers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
No fucking way

i can’t believe this shit dead srs

i refuse to

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Sprinkles and Debetro
I ain't posting without the killers permission, just go to the niko looskmax discord.
Muh just go to discord
I would not ask if I was in that server.

• +1
Muh just go to discord
I would not ask if I was in that server.
He was uglier than you, you won't feel sorry for that fat gay.

muh cockologist disciple!!

• WTF
Reactions: It'snotover
all those who said that he was active on whatsapp and that he's fine, gave zero proof.

meanwhile we practically have all the necessary amount of information to finally conclude that he is dead

• +1
all those who said that he was active on whatsapp and that he's fine, gave zero proof.

meanwhile we practically have all the necessary amount of information to finally conclude
He is dead and rapped full stop.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
He was uglier than you, you won't feel sorry for that fat gay.

muh cockologist disciple!!
Doesn't matter how ugly he is, he is my brother, muh mogging
Kys.

Doesn't matter how ugly he is, he is my brother, muh mogging
Kys.
Come to the Netherlands and suffer the same consequence as your subhuman brother did. He literally voluntarily wanted to be fucked by incels. Shit soul. I'll put on you ignore anyway.

It's obviusly pretty hard for people to admit it but it's just another part of life
Mother Nature took care of him, no fool play.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Come to the Netherlands and suffer the same consequence as your subhuman brother did. He literally voluntarily wanted to be fucked by incels. Shit soul. I'll put on you ignore anyway.
I literally asked you for details and you did not share them with me, jfl at you.
Don't worry i will be able to sleep tonight knowing you put me on your useless estrogenic ignore list.

just received pictures of true_cel taking a shot of what's supposed to be poisoned milkshake. This was done by ruthless, incel who had nothing to lose.

• Love it
He obviously just ascended and wanted to leave the incel-dom behind.

he is fucking his new bitch he doesnt have time for your incel shit

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I swear he is dead. Just wait until the killer decides to post it here or ,@Iasacrko volunteers
how does someone even get poisoned, like what does that mean? did truecel agree to it or was he his doordash/uber driver or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Total paki death

how does someone even get poisoned, like what does that mean? did truecel agree to it or was he his doordash/uber driver or some shit
They went ER, they consumed copius amounts of poison, and when truecel gave the killer oral sex, he consumed the poison that has transfered from the killers bloodstream, to his cum.

Seems truecel is not a spitter.

Ultimate Oral Kamikaze 👺

I swear he is dead. Just wait until the killer decides to post it here or ,@Iasacrko volunteers
Fake, send me the picture I've seen his pic.