Icing your face in the morning is the biggest looksmax you can do

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Seriously shooting urself in the leg by not doing this , my face is lean and chiseled all day and it only takes 5 minutes. If you have a freezer that makes ice cubes you can do this daily . I can eat a shit ton of sodium and carbs and wake up bloated but the second i ice my face , its like i debloated with some drug

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, ROTTING, blatonslatt and 23 others
Yes it makes ur skin feel better and I do it every morning

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Idk I don’t see so big a difference tbh

I still do it anyway cause it wakes me up

• +1
Reactions: Detective and edodalic29
Yes it makes ur skin feel better and I do it every morning
Ive noticed my skin glows and my pores become less visible which is huge for me because i struggle with textured skin / big pores

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and spectacularpixlr
you just run a ice cube on your face?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mug and spectacularpixlr
I run 2 ice cubs at once and i go over my eyes and i get temporarily more hooding that day
is your skin sensitive? can it interfere with the effects of tretinoin

• +1
All you need for a sharp jawline

• Love it
is your skin sensitive? can it interfere with the effects of tretinoin
Yes it is and actually ive been using the highest concentration of tret (0.1%) and its been helping me but im way past the purge stage . If your skin is still dry and cracked early then i would only ice every other day

will try OP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and edodalic29
Will actually try
Do I just apply the ice directly on my skin?

• +1
How soon after do you wash your face

• +1
Seriously shooting urself in the leg by not doing this , my face is lean and chiseled all day and it only takes 5 minutes. If you have a freezer that makes ice cubes you can do this daily . I can eat a shit ton of sodium and carbs and wake up bloated but the second i ice my face , its like i debloated with some drug
do you do this before or after skincare? bc i imagine you could do it before moisturising for more skin moisture but idrk

• +1
Can confirm i also do this almost every day. Makes my skin glow, makes my face less bloated especially in the mornings my face is always puffy after i wake up. Good for skin in long and short term easiest looksmax by far

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and edodalic29
Idk sounds like cope to me. Just be below 12% bf and you don’t got to do extra copes like ice cubes lol. Do you rub an ice cube all over your face, or dip it into a bowl with ice cubes and cold water?

//LeanSigma

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and edodalic29
Did you try these gelatinous things that you can freeze or warm to do it instead of ice cubes?
Also, what areas you use it on

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and edodalic29
How soon after do you wash your face
Immediately right after
do you do this before or after skincare? bc i imagine you could do it before moisturising for more skin moisture but idrk
After washing my face , then i ice and then apply moisturizer because the ice can dry your skin out
Idk sounds like cope to me. Just be below 12% bf and you don’t got to do extra copes like ice cubes lol. Do you rub an ice cube all over your face, or dip it into a bowl with ice cubes and cold water?

//LeanSigma
True , this works best if you are already somewhat low bf but there are days i wake up bloated and a puffy face so i usually ice and it goes away quickly

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and cancercell
Did you try these gelatinous things that you can freeze or warm to do it instead of ice cubes?
Also, what areas you use it on
I have those and it didn’t do the job as well as putting ice directly on the skin , you can try it however but if you have ice its better . I ice my whole face and neck down

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and czwarty
Immediately right after

After washing my face , then i ice and then apply moisturizer because the ice can dry your skin out

True , this works best if you are already somewhat low bf but there are days i wake up bloated and a puffy face so i usually ice and it goes away quickly
do you think its worth icing face if you’re already taking cold showers or would that be a waste of time

do you think its worth icing face if you’re already taking cold showers or would that be a waste of time
cold showers aren't good lukewarm showers are

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I do it before dates to hide my subhumanity

oh fr? why though
cold showers cause stress and they're extremely uncomfortable (washing just your face with cold water is good though).
and all the "benefits" you hear about from cold showers are really just the negatives of hot showers. taking a shower in lukewarm water is more pleasant and relaxing than a cold one and it won't harm your skin/hair like a really hot one would

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and looksmidder
hmmm, i’ll try it i suppose

basic level looksmax that will soon be a standard part in everyone’s morning routine in the coming years. already well known about by women and gay men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CT03
Someone suggest a good reusable ice mask

I don’t wanna be walking round my house in the morning with ice cubes in my hand jfc

I do it before dates to hide my subhumanity
Works best before dates , special occasions..etc , Sauna and iceing face works fast , also keeping a low sodium diet and drinking a lot of water all in the same day if your date is at night i suppose

Works best before dates , special occasions..etc , Sauna and iceing face works fast , also keeping a low sodium diet and drinking a lot of water all in the same day if your date is at night i suppose
What does the sauna do

Op, what moisturizer do you use?

What does the sauna do
Makes you sweat alot and i come out looking like this

DDFED352 59E4 43F6 9336 A060A4817095

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
legit, good thread :feelsyay:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and spectacularpixlr
holy fuarkk bro just tried it and feel much more chiseled