I'd love to have extremely mixed-looking children. Based on my pheno, what sort of woman would be ideal for creating such children?

What should the race of my wife be if I want my kids to be extremely mixed?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm a mixed guy who'd prefer to marry an ethnic woman. I prefer MENAs, Latinas, Mulattas, blasians, hapas, and many other mixed races.

However I prefer them to be HQNP and would at least accept and integrate into my family's Islamic way of life.

Here's a short description of me:
  • 5'10 tall
  • Mixed (I'm sure you already know what race I am by now)
  • Dark brown, dense, straight to slightly wavy hair
  • A40 eyes
  • Dense, thick dark brows and lashes
  • Light gold-olive skin (untanned)
  • I tan very easily and deeply without peeling, burning is rare
  • Combination skin texture, feels "thick"
  • Straight, smallish nose
  • Good jaw but not big
  • Full pink lips
  • Good stubble genetics but I prefer to be clean shaven
I have never hardmaxxed.

If I want children that are extremely mixed-looking, who should I go for?

Dude you know too much about races.

Latinas are hot is all I know.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Xangsane
I don’t get the deal with you cuz you are a tradcuck but support your whore mother and racemixxing

@WannabeJock
@Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15338, gamma and 1 other person
I don’t get the deal with you cuz you are an LTRcel but support your whore mother and racemixxing

@WannabeJock
@Biggdink
Of course I support racemixing; I am mixed myself. Mixed children and women are often very beautiful; the perfect skin tone is a warm caramel.

Please don't call my mum that ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, stevielake and Deprived
This is not science based on my part but I'd say your mixed pheno just gets nuked if you were to have children with another ethnic, as in their charcteristics are mainly shown. So not asian or black that's all I'd say at the very least

Of course I support racemixing; I am mixed myself. Mixed children and women are often very beautiful; the perfect skin tone is a warm caramel.

Please don't call my mum that ever again.
You admitted yourself that your arab side have that skin tone yet want to create mutt children for whatever reason:feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
It should be a Caribbean woman.

Get back at those dudes who fucked your mom 👍💪

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Biracials demonstrate the racial gap quite well.

• +1
latina and light mena with contrast will give you mogger offspring .. also mulatta

• +1
This is not science based on my part but I'd say your mixed pheno just gets nuked if you were to have children with another ethnic, as in their charcteristics are mainly shown. So not asian or black that's all I'd say at the very least
I just feel my kids could do with a bit more colour and more interesting looks. I don't want a white woman at all because they tend to have ropy, dry skin and bland features generally. I already look very European, just with thicker skin that tans far more better, thick brows, hair and lashes and full lips, so anything more white than I am would just create a bland looking kid, plus the mother likely won't respect Islam or my way of life, and would force me to change for her

acting like you have unlimited choice

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You admitted yourself that your arab side have that skin tone yet want to create mutt children for whatever reason:feelswat:
Yes some people on my dad's side have that caramel tone naturally, and I can get it very quickly if I tan (I avoid tanning).

What's wrong with wanting to create mixed children?

what having a bbc whore mother does to a nig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Cidre enjoyer
What do you look like?

What's wrong with wanting to create mixed children?
You are already biracial and want to make your children 3+ different races? You’ve seen those threads abt ugly white+black children but still consider breeding a black foid?

The way you want to live and the kind of things you are tolerant of are completely backwards to me jfl.

@Baldingman1998 educate this young man as I’ve run out of patience :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Baldingman1998
Dude you know too much about races.

Latinas are hot is all I know.
Latinas turn obese when they become 25. Mullatas mog

Like gypsy women?:lul::feelswhy:
Exactly. I have no idea why, just slow metabolism when they get to their late 20s unless they have significant European admixture

Y know he's a fem chadlet right?
1) morphed 2) even in his morphed Pic, he's a chadlite at best 3) no body halo 4)5'10", that puts him in the htn range smv wise

Exactly. I have no idea why, just slow metabolism when they get to their late 20s unless they have significant European admixture
What even is so special about European admixture?

You are already biracial and want to make your children 3+ different races? You’ve seen those threads abt ugly white+black children but still consider breeding a black foid?

The way you want to live and the kind of things you are tolerant of are completely backwards to me jfl.

@Baldingman1998 educate this young man as I’ve run out of patience :feelsbadman:
Yes, because people who are extremely mixed often end up being good-looking. You can get the best of both worlds when this happens - features not being too much like one race while having the benefits of all their races combined

What do you mean backwards?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Deprived
Caribbean Mulattas tend to have more Indian (Indo-Caribbean) admixture.
I don’t know about that mate. Mullatas are hot, simple as

@Biggdink @Xangsane be like:
Rate my kids, some pics of them here:
Images   2022 05 14T141850678
Dbmkdc2 913c405a 881c 480a a4b0 684adc28f6ec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 7580, n0rthface and 1 other person
unironically white since gl exotic ppl have predominantly eurocentric features

• +1
unironically white since gl exotic ppl have predominantly eurocentric features
But I already look white, just with better skin, thick, dark brows, hair and lashes, and full lips. I'm not going for white women.

But I already look white, just with better skin, thick, dark brows, hair and lashes, and full lips. I'm not going for white women.
ur kids will most likely resemble u a lot since ur half ethnic tho, theyll just be a tad whiter but still look exotic which is ideal

• Love it
Go for any type of East African bro. They are very underrated.

Arabs are historically known to mix with Blacks anyway.

• +1
Go for any type of East African bro. They are very underrated.

Arabs are historically known to mix with Blacks anyway.
Honestly East African women are foggers. Somali women look nice but sometimes they can have that huge forehead

ur kids will most likely resemble u a lot since ur half ethnic tho, theyll just be a tad whiter but still look exotic which is ideal
I already look pretty white save from thick hair, brows, lashes and lips. I don't think I'd want my kids to look whiter.

Black, hapa, Indian, mulatta

• +1
Black, hapa, Indian, mulatta
I'm not into Indian women, but the other three are great, particularly hapa and mulatta. Blasians and East Africans will work too

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm not into Indian women, but the other three are great, particularly hapa and mulatta. Blasians and East Africans will work too
Yeah blasian east african are good too.

• Love it
How do my racial preferences compare to others on this forum?
Well most people here only want white girls, so i guess you have more diverse taste.

• +1
Well most people here only want white girls, so i guess you have more diverse taste.
I have no idea why white girls are so hyped up on this forum. To me they're absolutely nothing special!

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Voted Mulatta Latina (would have Amerindian too usually) and Blasian.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back