I'd rather jerk my dick to this shit that put up with the work involved to fuck 99% of women

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
all the dating, and general putting up with the bullshit they spew from their mouths vs their looks level, even most high tiered girls egos are so fucking sky high it's not worth it rather jerk off to this

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.png

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.png

1.png

1.jpg

1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
whats ur slay count?

Fapping to this kind of shit gives you unrealistic standards and you expect every woman irl to have these kinds of physiques (extremely wide hips, giant boobs etc). So gj faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5180 and SpearOfOrion
You are disgusting
I hope you get ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2403 and SpearOfOrion
you expect every woman irl to have these kinds of physiques
this is why they don't get laid. Most people here could fuck 5/10 chicks easily. Y'all complain that women have high standards yet you guys only want to fuck the cheerleader stacy
all the dating, and general putting up with the bullshit they spew from their mouths vs their looks level
I agree that women are a fucking pain in the ass. Most people here really glorify relationships/teen love. It's not that great.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 2403
Your such a cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 6453
this is why they don't get laid. Most people here could fuck 5/10 chicks easily. Y'all complain that women have high standards yet you guys only want to fuck the cheerleader stacy

I agree that women are a fucking pain in the ass. Most people here really glorify relationships/teen love. It's not that great.
Even ugly locals ignore my messages.