id suggest anyone to closely analyse their face

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
make shots of your frontal face, profile and close up of certain areas like your eyes

analyzing your face INTO THE VERY LAST DETAIL is the very first step for looksmaxxing

eg ...

proportions:

main-qimg-52504220be1cd79f07b84b059cc005fb

relations

FHzb83M.jpg

4noXNS8.png

angles

9nOsTmo_d.jpg

a10tab01.gif

percentiles

cIStRdwh.jpg

symmetry

eg make a close up shot of your face

draw a line between the pupils, measure and compare the distance of each pupil to the lower and upper eye socket etc

hey can i join in your room?:feelshmm:

sounds gay idc THAT much

besides when I slap my tongue on the roof of my mouth all the bitches come running anyway

Wow suprisingly enough the proportions of my face are mostly fine. Not gonna bother with the other stuff rn tho. Allready know the relations of my flat side profile is shit.

Wow suprisingly enough the proportions of my face are mostly fine. Not gonna bother with the other stuff rn tho. Allready know the relations of my flat side profile is shit.
You need to push your maxilla with your thumb 24/7 for gainz

if you are not upper 80th percentiles in the facial 3d dimension its literally over for you ngl tbh
You need to push your maxilla with your thumb 24/7 for gainz

if you want maxilla gainz you need to pay a european surgeon 10k to perform this on you

XHkL7r.gif

if you are not upper 80th percentiles in the facial 3d dimension its literally over for you ngl tbh

if you want maxilla gainz you need to pay a european surgeon 10k to perform this on you

XHkL7r.gif

Would stick my dick in there ngl
volcel if u wouldnt tbh

pretty sure they have a lower survival rate than wolfes in pack tbh ngl
but they separated from the pack cuz they got better genes and are stronger tbh ngl tbqh u should go lonewolf mode ngl we will be able to lonewolf together and sometimes help each other tbh

but they separated from the pack cuz they got better genes and are stronger tbh ngl tbqh u should go lonewolf mode ngl we will be able to lonewolf together and sometimes help each other tbh

i could be wrong but arent the lonewolfs those whi get bullied by the alphachadwolf (who also fucks all wimmenz) and thus have to leave the pack???

i hope u transform from lonewolf to chadwolf tbh

Happy6

All that matters is what 3D waifus think of my face, who cares what I think of it and can spit out autistic proportions and statistics.