Ideal chin projection

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
9s usually have their chin in line with their nasions on frankfurt plane. I've noticed that my profile seems off when I try to make the chin project further than that point ngl. Doesnt matter if lips are ahead of chin as long as they are not too far ahead.

a recessed chin relative to nasion can still look good from the front if it projects forward.

round recessed chin is what makes you look beta from the front.

Tbh even brock lesnar's extremely forward grown chin is not in front of his nasion.

Attachments

• download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 399
  • download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
If your chin is in line with nasion and your lips are too far ahead of it, then you may need maxillary setback for your prognathism and not a genioplasty...
Nice thread. What would you say for double jaw surgery instead of maxillary set back?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AspiringChad
more examples:

just lol at chin in front of nasion:

Nice thread. What would you say for double jaw surgery instead of maxillary set back?
have no idea tbh. depends on your case

Attachments

• download (12).jpeg
    download (12).jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 415
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringChad
It does seem to give you a more white pheno tbhtbh. (having both jaws aligned with the nasion).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Sent you a message lol

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
good thread tbhtbhtbhtbthbth

Shitty shitpost threads about what haircut to get and how to mew get more attention than this one

This shit is high iq and good observations

Good fucking thread @FaceandHFD

• +1
Reactions: BabyFace Mcgee and mojopin
Why this thread isn’t in the Looksmaxing section ? @Dude420 @Weed move that quality thread where it belongs

Tbh I dont quite understand it
Where is your nasion?
I thought it was the end of nose, looks to align with Meeks and Lesner

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2

Last edited:
What is the nasion??

Is it the area between the eyebrows

this makes me believe i need a double jaw surgery instead of a genio since my chin is lined up at my nasion but still looks recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
i got a decent chin with an overbite once i fix that is over

Jordan barrett Sean o pry David gandy Chico

then how come in these pictures their chins seem to project further than their nasions? in the above photos, it seemed like they were in line with their nasions but not in these?

maybe it is distortion?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, SexyMofo and RecessedPrettyboy
I have a deep nasion + recessed chin and overbite and my chin is still in front of my nasion. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai
Definitely wrong. If you have an overbite then it's best for the chin to align with lower lip regardless of nasion alignment.

I know this because I morphed my chin to have various horizontal projections and the one at lower lip level ended up being best.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Holy shit I didn’t know Meeks was that recessed.

Definitely wrong. If you have an overbite then it's best for the chin to align with lower lip regardless of nasion alignment.

I know this because I morphed my chin to have various horizontal projections and the one at lower lip level ended up being best.
How doyou morph?

9s usually have their chin in line with their nasions on frankfurt plane. I've noticed that my profile seems off when I try to make the chin project further than that point ngl. Doesnt matter if lips are ahead of chin as long as they are not too far ahead.
View attachment 34759
View attachment 34760
View attachment 34762

a recessed chin relative to nasion can still look good from the front if it projects forward.
View attachment 34763
round recessed chin is what makes you look beta from the front.

Tbh even brock lesnar's extremely forward grown chin is not in front of his nasion.
View attachment 34765
When you cope with being recessed on metaphysical levels

I have good chin projection, but a deep mentolabial fold, that seems to be lowering my chin height altogether.

How much chin height is ideal / optimal ?

What about the mentolabial fold ?

I don't know much about how a good chin is supposed to look like, to be honest.