Ideal penis size for female orgasm (brutal dickpill)

D

Deleted member 14266

Zephir
IMG 20210826 123524

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Just be bigger than 99% of the population bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Just be 8 inches bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
girthpill destroyed my life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, AscendingHero, fogdart and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Amnesia and JosephGarrot123
Is there some scientific datas behind these claims?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 5 others
Good face + big dick + stamina = vag org

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
damm brutal 6.5 inches pill :cry:

Length is cope after 6, being girthy is what u need

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Damm I’m only 7.5 inches :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Even the best is only 44 percent? Over for men.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
imagine being such a shit tier gender that you cant even cum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604 and 9 others
>11

:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and Deleted member 14266
65D5B968 5B28 47CC AD2E C3F5810E26BE
81B50640 896F 4DBB 835E 4742D9E9951D

9-10” or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, cvzvvc and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14266 and Amexmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, lutte and 3 others
Imma just buy a magic wand to bring along for my hookups. I cbf to contort myself in whatever position they need to cum. I’ll just fuck them rough like I like and hit them with the wand now and then. Maybe I’ll pe in the future but meh

I might be coping but making a foid have a vaginal orgasm is very difficult. The last time I had fuck I could not done, so I have to lick her pussy to make it (beta male mode:soy:).
What's your take on this @Amnesia ?
Length is cope after 6, being girthy is what u need
most of the time when you hit her cervix shes just going to whine about it hurting after ime

caring about womens pleasure is cucked anyways, theyre literal retards and cant cum because theyre all on ssris and malnourished and mentally ill

nothing to do with dick size
Imma just buy a magic wand to bring along for my hookups. I cbf to contort myself in whatever position they need to cum. I’ll just fuck them rough like I like and hit them with the wand now and then. Maybe I’ll pe in the future but meh

I am 7.5 at max length 5 girth myself

It is difficult to make a girl orgasm from PinV stimulation by iteself, definitely doable but hard. I found the position that is most liekly to produce PinV orgasm with my partners to be when they are on top

In terms of "anything more than 7 inches too long cause u will hit their cervix and it hurts" some women definitely do hurt when u hit their cervix but others LOVE it and they say thats the best feeling there is. I am able to hit cervix on many girls at my length and the way their eyes roll back as I am batting their cervix around with my cock is unreal. So I could imagine that if I had an extra inch it would be unreal having their cervix absolutely brutalizing by an even bigger cock. So I imagine the women that answered 8 and 9 inches in this survery are the types that absolutely love when a cock hits the cervix

Also the best thing I ever did was buy a vibrator to simply place against their clit while I am fucking them, the added stimulation from them being both penetrated and clit gives them unreal orgasms

I got it cause this experience of min for those who missed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 14266

It is difficult to make a girl orgasm from PinV stimulation by iteself, definitely doable but hard. I found the position that is most liekly to produce PinV orgasm with my partners to be when they are on top

In terms of "anything more than 7 inches too long cause u will hit their cervix and it hurts" some women definitely do hurt when u hit their cervix but others LOVE it and they say thats the best feeling there is. I am able to hit cervix on many girls at my length and the way their eyes roll back as I am batting their cervix around with my cock is unreal. So I could imagine that if I had an extra inch it would be unreal having their cervix absolutely brutalizing by an even bigger cock. So I imagine the women that answered 8 and 9 inches in this survery are the types that absolutely love when a cock hits the cervix

Also the best thing I ever did was buy a vibrator to simply place against their clit while I am fucking them, the added stimulation from them being both penetrated and clit gives them unreal orgasms

17C537F5 9DF8 4F27 B610 B184712B69E8

great job sex haver. Just rub your chad status in our faces even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Matthias8272

Would you rather be 8x6 but you can’t use vibrator or keep fucking as you are

keep in mind selection bias given most of your partners are whores off tinder

ive found that how easy it is to make a girl cum is dependent MOSTLY on their mental state and is not primarily a physical phenom

that said i agree about the cervix thing its just not all girls

the vibrator on the clit thing works but its annoying and you should get to the point where your enjoyment of sex is not dependent on whether or not the girl cums

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
keep in mind selection bias given most of your partners are whores off tinder

ive found that how easy it is to make a girl cum is dependent MOSTLY on their mental state and is not primarily a physical phenom

that said i agree about the cervix thing its just not all girls

the vibrator on the clit thing works but its annoying and you should get to the point where your enjoyment of sex is not dependent on whether or not the girl cums
ive also found that a lot of girls that cant cum actually just cant cum the first few teims you have sex with them

ive had semi ltrs where ive done exactly the same thing in bed but the first few times they couldnt cum but after a month they were able to multi orgasm and shit

its purely mental, a lot of girls need either the comfort to lower their mental barriers and get out of their conscious mind or EXTREME stimulation

this is partly why hookup culture feeds into submissive/whore shit like getting choked, spit on, slapped/hit, etc. because its extreme and allows the girl to be forced out of her conscious mind and into a primal submissive state of mind where she can cum and enjoy sex

this SIMULATES the comfort and connection you would otherwise naturally develop over the course of a relationship

INNOCENCE and CHASTITY also naturally provide this effect but zero women on earth have these things in 2021 so its irrelevant

most men dont understand this because we arent mentally ill and just care about wet hole on dick so we can coom

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14774 and 3 others
13% of women orgasmed by a 1 incher? Yeah sure.

Just rope if you aren't at least 6 inches BPEL, honestly.

ive also found that a lot of girls that cant cum actually just cant cum the first few teims you have sex with them

ive had semi ltrs where ive done exactly the same thing in bed but the first few times they couldnt cum but after a month they were able to multi orgasm and shit

its purely mental, a lot of girls need either the comfort to lower their mental barriers and get out of their conscious mind or EXTREME stimulation

this is partly why hookup culture feeds into submissive/whore shit like getting choked, spit on, slapped/hit, etc. because its extreme and allows the girl to be forced out of her conscious mind and into a primal submissive state of mind where she can cum and enjoy sex

this SIMULATES the comfort and connection you would otherwise naturally develop over the course of a relationship

INNOCENCE and CHASTITY also naturally provide this effect but zero women on earth have these things in 2021 so its irrelevant

most men dont understand this because we arent mentally ill and just care about wet hole on dick so we can coom
Well said mystery man

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga