If a girl smiled at me,does that mean anything if I already know her? (Read the entire thread)

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
So this Stacylite from another class (looks a bit masculine but Im into that shit when it comes to girls:what:),anyways even tho she is from another class and we see each other on recess she never talks to me….like ever (like everyone) but two days ago I saw her on the bus and idk but for some random ass reason when I was leaving the buss I gave her your: hey nod and she just smiled from ear to ear (not the fake smile and certainly she wasn’t laughing at me) then I exited the bus and saw her looking at me (then looking back) through the window

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Baldingman1998 and Yliaster
You should just watch Stephiscold and Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube,that way you don't have to keep making these same threads all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 15099
You should just watch Stephiscold and Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube,that way you don't have to keep making these same threads all the time.

Nah I need a blackpill advice
Not some shaddy redpill
Also I made soo much typos up there so it won’t hurt to re read my edit

If you already know her it dosent mean anything

Nah I need a blackpill advice
Not some shaddy redpill
Also I made soo much typos up there so it won’t hurt to re read my edit

Those two Channels I recommend give legit advice,especially for guys who are above average.Redpill is effective at that stage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
So this Stacylite from another class (looks a bit masculine but Im into that shit when it comes to girls:what:),anyways even tho she is from another class and we see each other on recess she never talks to me….like ever (like everyone) but two days ago I saw her on the bus and idk but for some random ass reason when I was leaving the buss I gave her your: hey nod and she just smiled from ear to ear (not the fake smile and certainly she wasn’t laughing at me) then I exited the bus and saw her looking at me (then looking back) through the window
Brag thread go slay