If a girl wants a date with you while she already saw you?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I had a girl which I saw on work every week, she always smiled at me and blushed. We DM'ed for like 2 weeks everyday and agreed going on a date

She dumped me tho after the first date. Did she think I was ugly if she already saw my face multiple times? Why go on a date in the first place then, because she already knew my ass. Also we barely talked on work because she's on a different section . It couldn't be my personality either she liked

WHY GIVE ME FALSE HOPE AND DUMP ME AFTER?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member
I had a girl which I saw on work every week, she always smiled at me and blushed. We DM'ed for like 2 weeks everyday and agreed going on a date

She dumped me tho after the first date. Did she think I was ugly if she already saw my face multiple times? Why go on a date in the first place then, because she already knew my ass. Also we barely talked on work because she's on a different section . It couldn't be my personality either she liked

WHY GIVE ME FALSE HOPE AND DUMP ME AFTER?
girls are weird man, i’m 17 but i can tell you right now, when you’re with a girl, try and do everything you can, kiss/ fuck, cuz you may never see her again

i cold approached a blonde blue eyed chick before got her number and went on a date 2 days later,

she went in for the kiss jfl, i didn’t even initiate it so i thought “damn she’s hella interested :feelskek:

then a week later she blocks me on snap, i expected it but the moral of the story is

girls are weird as fuck

dont ever rely on anything as a sub chad

you will always lose :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: delta7, turkproducer, aBetterMii and 1 other person
disregard females acquire dough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member and NumbThePain
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
girls are weird man, i’m 17 but i can tell you right now, when you’re with a girl, try and do everything you can, kiss/ fuck, cuz you may never see her again

i cold approached a blonde blue eyed chick before got her number and went on a date 2 days later,

she went in for the kiss jfl, i didn’t even initiate it so i thought “damn she’s hella interested :feelskek:

then a week later she blocks me on snap, i expected it but the moral of the story is

girls are weird as fuck

dont ever rely on anything as a sub chad

you will always lose :feelskek:
Damn, atleast u kissed her. One thing I learned is always ask for the kiss at the end. It could be the first and last one.

Yes, one week they can give you the feeling you're the Chad for them, and then the next week u can get cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7 and Deleted member
Damn, atleast u kissed her. One thing I learned is always ask for the kiss at the end. It could be the first and last one.

Yes, one week they can give you the feeling you're the Chad for them, and then the next week u can get cucked
wrong, never ever ever ever “ask” for the kiss

never ever ask

you have to be flirty from the start, pick up on signals such as she’s touching you or getting close to you

with my giga low inhib approach i put my hands in her hair as we were walking and she gave me a good look, she liked that

you gotta be cocky, arrogant and dominant, don’t be afraid to make moves

if shes distant from you then it’s over

if she rejects your touches then it’s gigaover

you excuse yourself and leave, rope or go ER cuz it’s over for you

in this case we got to a bridge with a good view and she leans in and i go in for the kiss :feelshah:

it’s all about signals, you just gotta be a dark triad badboy who can make moves and be flirty

and remember: never “ask”

or it’s over for you. :feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, delta7 and NumbThePain
She realized you’re an autist

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain