If an Arab girl asks what ethnicity she looks make sure to say Indian

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
Arab girls wanna be a Latina so badly, lads make sure u put them in their place and say they’re curry👍 just been doing this it’s funny how they get so pissed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, boxface34, Deleted member 84469 and 12 others
All deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, grungymallard97, watah and 1 other person
What's so special about latinas? big ass?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, WeiWei and imthesupremecel
Latinas aren't special at all some have a big ass but that's about it

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Arab women usually are well behaved and good people, i won’t do that

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
if a chinese or south korean girl asks you to guess always say vietnam or thailand, it truly brings out their racism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, grungymallard97, Deleted member 88772 and 1 other person
Arab girls wanna be a Latina so badly, lads make sure u put them in their place and say they’re curry👍 just been doing this it’s funny how they get so pissed
Brownoid moment. I got so annoyed abt people mistaking me for Arab/Indian i grew my hair out, spammed curl cream, bought a gold chain with jesus cross and shaved my facial hear

• JFL
Reactions: watah
if a chinese or south korean girl asks you to guess always say vietnam or thailand, it truly brings out their racism
Tbh, I knew a Taiwanese girl who would get pissed when people would call her Chinese.

Can't even make this shit up lol.

What's so special about latinas? big ass?
Big ass, hips, bitch is barely 5ft, easy to dominate and throw around whether she consents or not, have tight pussy, since she's a goblin she got small feetsies and nice soles in my experience. Can't count how many nuts I've busted to latina soles

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and aryan mogger
Brownoid moment. I got so annoyed abt people mistaking me for Arab/Indian i grew my hair out, spammed curl cream, bought a gold chain with jesus cross and shaved my facial hear
😂😂 it goes both ways tbf but I wouldn’t call a Latino Indian because Latinos are actually bearable