If black guys go for white girls, why do they always take a fat or ugly one?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Can you black brothers enlighten me a little bit, why do you guys like fat girls so much? Nothing wrong with that I guess, but it just makes me wonder because everytime I see a black guy dating a white girl, the girl is usually fat or ugly. Is it some personal preference as I know you guys always talk of the fat asses and stuff, or is it just that you want a white girl so badly to show off to brothers in the hood, that you're ready to settle for a fatty as you can't get anything better?
I mean there are some decent looking ethnic girls too, I'd myself much rather date a slim ethnic girl than a white trash pig.
Black men fat white woman Headerf 1440x564 c

Yh5f1wdyi1911

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Vidyacoper, Zeta ascended and 5 others
This thread will have 4 pages of replies minimum.

Calling it now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Blitz, stuckneworleans and 5 others
I dont know but it was even in "Pain and gain" movie where this blac guy loved landwhales jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Can you black brothers enlighten me a little bit, why do you guys like fat girls so much? Nothing wrong with that I guess, but it just makes me wonder because everytime I see a black guy dating a white girl, the girl is usually fat or ugly. Is it some personal preference as I know you guys always talk of the fat asses and stuff, or is it just that you want a white girl so badly to show off to brothers in the hood, that you're ready to settle for a fatty as you can't get anything better?
I mean there are some decent looking ethnic girls too, I'd myself much rather date a slim ethnic girl than a white trash pig.
View attachment 320353
View attachment 320355
The ones who date ugly fat white trash are the ugly self hating blacks with piss poor SMV. Some higher SMV blacks from foreign countries date landwhales for a green card

Not all black males who date white girls date hambeasts. Many date white girls who are in shape.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Petsmart
residency permit

The ones who date ugly fat white trash are the ugly self hating blacks with piss poor SMV. Some higher SMV blacks from foreign countries date landwhales for a green card

Not all black males who date white girls date hambeasts. Many date white girls who are in shape.
Funny thing is it's usually even the better looking black guys who date these hambeasts. The ones with piss poor SMV date usually some decent ethnic girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
i wrote about it yesterday in another thread, but on my college campus many friday nights i would see a group of ugly white girls hanging with a group of high tier blacks. i think it's because blacks dont mind ugly white girls, and ugly white girls can't get chads so they go for tyrones

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and BigBiceps
Funny thing is it's usually even the better looking black guys who date these hambeasts. The ones with piss poor SMV date usually some decent ethnic girls.
I’ve never seen decent looking or above black guys dating white hambeasts. They just date black.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Usually attractive black guys (and this goes for almost every race) date within their own race. Its usually average and self hating guys that will do everything for a blonde white girl. Also because its not really accepted in the white community to date outside your race, only the most ugliest, fattest outcasted white girl will date the self hating black guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
blacks got dicks so big they know they can shove it in a landwhale and other niggas will have to pull it out like king arthur

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Feanor and stuckneworleans
holy shit that girl looks yum

Blacks have highEST test levels so their willing to fuck those creatures. They also want their children to be light skin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I would LTR that curly haired niggress TBH she's so cute.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and nastynas
someone should do a tinder with a tyrone

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
Same. I'd impregnate either of them for sure.
me too king, me too
blacks got that fuckin ass for days man, same with latinos
i see black girls and they legit have some serious growth in their hip region, bitches thicker than snickers

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Why is this forum obsessed with where niggers put their dicks jfl

High t men prefer fatter women. Low t men prefer skinny women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3795, BigBiceps and 1 other person
High t men prefer fatter women. Low t men prefer skinny women.
Smart men prefer women with fat ass and thighs and slim everything else

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Vidyacoper and HumidVent
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
They think they're 'thicc', like those autistic bbw fetish - fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps