If bone-smashing supraorbitals(browridge) is legit..

Deleted member 9586

Deleted member 9586

Iron
then why is bone-smashing infraorbitals not legit? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, 6’1cel and Deleted member 7076
greycels always start with cope before they learn what actually works
its ok thats what i did too :)

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Hightwolf and Deleted member 399
your infras will grow so much they will compress your eyeballs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, magnificentcel, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
greycels always start with cope before they learn what actually works
its ok thats what i did too :)
call me a greycel all you want but I have spent a lot of time in this site, even before i created an account. Bonesmashing is proved to be legit, in the shortrun and in the longrun. Being careful and taking precautions is obviously necessary. I am not coping by asking a question, I was just wondering as in simple thinking, it should work. But i am not certain

I am not saying bonesmashing will replace surgery or anything lol

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and aspieSavage
It is legit but jump on k2 mk4 mk677 and d3 among other things so the bone actually rebuilds

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 7076
call me a greycel all you want but I have spent a lot of time in this site, even before i created an account. Bonesmashing is proved to be legit, in the shortrun and in the longrun. Being careful and taking precautions is obviously necessary. I am not coping by asking a question, I was just wondering as in simple thinking, it should work. But i am not certain

I am not saying bonesmashing will replace surgery or anything lol
as someone who was once a greycel (can't believe i was tbh) and actually tried every cope softmax in existence I can tell you that there are only 3 non-surgical routes to make the best results:
1. Leanmaxxing
2. Hairmaxxing
3. Skinmaxxing
Everything else is for tiny results, these 3 will make a huge difference to your appearance when done properly I went from 3.5PSL to 5.5 with just those 3

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, joeveniro, magnificentcel and 1 other person
^ also rope everyone above who said that it works
this is the dumbest thing you could possibly do :lul:

Is legit. I smash my supra orbitals (supra orbitals are way easier to gain mass than infras) and my browridge so I can get rid of my recessed lightbulb head forehead

the skin on your infras is particularly thin, there's a high risk of getting permanent bruises if you do it there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
It is legit but jump on k2 mk4 mk677 and d3 among other things so the bone actually rebuilds
How necessary is k2 to actually see growth and how much of it? And isn’t mk4 and mk667 artificial growth drugs?

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
How necessary is k2 to actually see growth and how much of it? And isn’t mk4 and mk667 artificial growth drugs?
No mk4 is a type of k2
It makes sure that calcium goes to the bones and doesn't stay in the blood
Mk677 enables you to create more growth hormone which helps with bones

No mk4 is a type of k2
It makes sure that calcium goes to the bones and doesn't stay in the blood
Mk677 enables you to create more growth hormone which helps with bones
I’ve been bonesmashing and have quite some decent results on zygos (not sure about my chin just yet), is it kind of like how once you’ve made noobie gains in the gym you need to start eating more and working out harder (more k2 and smash harder?)

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
I’ve been bonesmashing and have quite some decent results on zygos (not sure about my chin just yet), is it kind of like how once you’ve made noobie gains in the gym you need to start eating more and working out harder (more k2 and smash harder?)
I haven't tried with my chin because I'm not recessed there but you would assume it would be the same
I'm not sure about smashing harder but just more reps
Like 200 instead of 100
Think of it like carving a marble statue
You cant hit it hard once or you'll go too far and break it
You hit it many times and small cracks appear forming it into what you need

I haven't tried with my chin because I'm not recessed there but you would assume it would be the same
I'm not sure about smashing harder but just more reps
Like 200 instead of 100
Think of it like carving a marble statue
You cant hit it hard once or you'll go too far and break it
You hit it many times and small cracks appear forming it into what you need
Oh true I’m not recessed on chin I just have that thing where there’s thay notch on the top of your nose and start of forehead so that my forehead and chin and kinda level with each other (there was a thread on the best of the best I was reading about it) but I think 99% people could benefit from a more projected chin

as someone who was once a greycel (can't believe i was tbh) and actually tried every cope softmax in existence I can tell you that there are only 3 non-surgical routes to make the best results:
1. Leanmaxxing
2. Hairmaxxing
3. Skinmaxxing
Everything else is for tiny results, these 3 will make a huge difference to your appearance when done properly I went from 3.5PSL to 5.5 with just those 3
What do u do for hairmaxxing

your infras will grow so much they will compress your eyeballs
like this?