If curries didnt have abo dna, i would literally never talk shit (self-hate) about us and i would be ok with being curry. (LONG RANT).

Don't think I'd agree with that, at least not in a reasonable sized city anyway. Western curries are just seen as more exotic/masc version of white guys, provided they're not ugly and shit.
not ugly and shit

You do realize that most of us have the same curry genetics as you, we were just born and raised in the west right :pepefrown::pepefrown:.

We are probably an inch or two taller due better environment and nutrition, but yeah, still the same curry genes.

So if your average curry in the mainland is ugly, you shouldn't really expect a extreme significant difference with a western born one. I'd say most western curries are 4-5/10 at best, with the remaining few being made up of chadpreets and stacypreets.

IM NOT SAYING I WOULD BE PROUD. Curries are disgusting subhumans off their behavior alone. I hate having to be related to filthy degenerate Hindus with their weird religion and what not. BUT, if we were decent looking light skin Caucasian peoples, I would be able to.... "tolerate", this existence?🤨🤨🤨 I think?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'll explain to you why.

Every single light skin- white skin Caucasian group has its own stupid stereotypes.

The Germans: humorless nazis
The Russians: drunkard lazy slavs
The Irish: poor peasant white niggers
The italians: mafia/ criminal gangsters, pizza humping food egotists who you can trigger by telling them they aren't "white enough" and look kindve like Arabs

The Balkans: the literal anus of Europe were nothing ever good came out of it besides Nikola tesla.

Etc etc etc.... you get what I'm trying to say

But here's the thing, NO ONE EVER USES THESE STEREOTYPES TO PERCIEVE OR TREAT THESE PEOPLE IN A CERTAIN WAY, WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL DAY TO DAY INTERACTION IN REAL LIFE.

The only time anyone ever actually uses these stereotypes against these people is in a JOKING BANTER.

(inb4 some edgy retard says "HURR DURR I GENUINELY MEAN EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT AFOREMENTIONED GROUP).

And you want to know why no one actually uses these stereotypes against these people in real life interactions? Well, it's actually quite simple. Looks. It all comes down simply, to looks. Most, if not all light skin- white skin Caucasians on average, look, well... average.

We all know what the halo effect is, but do you know what the "failo" effect is? well, it's literally the complete opposite of the halo effect.

Since white Europeans on average, look average. They neither repulse anyone, and neither do they attract anyone. This allows them to come across as neutral to anyone they come across. ALLOWING THEM, TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN PERSONAL FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE PERSON THEY CAME ACROSS. This allows them to be able to make a positive first impression on the person they come across which will then help influence the person they came across to treat them, positively.

This is why the steteotypical impression of white people, is some normal civilized bland person with no outlandish behavior. Because most people that come across them, ALLOW THEM that opportunity, to make that impression on them, because they weren't already repulsed by their looks.

CURRIES DO NOT HAVE THIS FUCKING CHANCE. SINCE YOUR AVERAGE CURRY LOOKS UGLY, PEOPLE ARE ALREADY REPULSED BY OUR APPEARANCE AND THEREFORE ALREADY HAVE A NEGATIVE DISPOSITION TOWARDS US, BEFORE WE EVEN SAY A SINGLE FUCKING WORD.

YOU COULD BE THE SMARTEST, MOST OPEN MINDED, AND FRIENDLY PERSON THEY WILL EVER GET TO KNOW, BUT SINCE YOU HAVE THE CURRY PHENO THEY ALREADY SEE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER CURRY STREETSHITTER.

BUT IF YOUR AVERAGE CURRY LOOKED LIKE THIS:

View attachment 1369400

PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY GIVE US A CHANCE, AND THEN MAYBE, ALOT OF YOUNG INNOCENT IMPRESSIONABLE CURRIES, WOULDN'T RESENT THEIR EXISTENCE EVERY FUCKING DAY. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

So 0 abo=indo nordic?

14262.jpg
mirin?

Don't think I'd agree with that, at least not in a reasonable sized city anyway. Western curries are just seen as more exotic/masc version of white guys, provided they're not ugly and shit.
Bro that’s complete cope if you’re not as close to whites as possible as an ethnic it’s over
Blacks don’t really count here

Bro that’s complete cope if you’re not as close to whites as possible as an ethnic it’s over
Blacks don’t really count here
U really think that? I am most defo ethnic Bhai, as you have seen my pics, and IMO ethnics pay the LEAST tax in white cities.

I agree with you if talking about small towns, but not in big cities. I think you just need to not look cringe

Life as a curry is legitimately hell on earth and one of the most depressing things ever

Life as a curry is legitimately hell on earth and one of the most depressing things ever
I really hope there is a God. I seriously need to ask this nigga one question. "Why?".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
U don't have any good copes?

I am curry too but have a gf right now, so don't feel the pain always

I really hope there is a God. I seriously need to ask this nigga one question. "Why?".
satan created the 3D never forget

demiurge controls this reality
Demiurge by cristianac
demiurge controling us through divison as shown in the picture

source is outside of this matrix in higher dimensions, something we call the good god

satan created the 3D never forget

demiurge controls this reality
View attachment 1412670 demiurge controling us through divison as shown in the picture

source is outside of this matrix in higher dimensions, something we call the good god
proof?

gnostic teachings and remote wieving + astral projection experiences

CIA did remote wieving experiemnts in project Stargate if im not mistaken and shit ton of people do it

r/escapePrisonPlanet has some good stuff and black cube cult cubreddits + astral projection subs talk about occultism and its significance in high hidden organistations and elites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
Just import all the white incels and pay them to have lot of kids with your women.

Problem solved

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE