If enough Incels make fake Chad dating profiles, we can end the Tinder degeneracy

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Foids will eventually stop trusting the sites if they keep getting stood up on hookups and dates by every other guy. It would destroy the Chad looks monopoly via dating apps based only on looks.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Swagwaffle
Any thoughts?

443.jpg
Reported for your spam.

@knajjd Please get this fucker outta here, spunking useless comments everywhere
Hey man fuck off he was responding to my post he just accidentally erased the quotation code
I love you Wincel

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Being doing this for 3 yrs.
PM me for an invite to the chadfish discord group. Must be able to prove your chadfishing credentials for the invite.
200+ members, regularly chadfishing sluts. there's enough lifefuel to give hope to every incel who contemplates suicide

I guess it's already happening to a certain extent. Many women are actually suspicious of chad profiles on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
even FACEandMLS do this

Don’t think it’ll do much honestly. It’ll make it harder for the average guy to meet someone in real life because all of us who have success on tinder will just start approaching irl instead. Also I doubt enough people would do this for it to have an effect. The problem isn’t just dating apps either it’s society.

Foids will eventually stop trusting the sites if they keep getting stood up on hookups and dates by every other guy. It would destroy the Chad looks monopoly via dating apps based only on looks.

What a great idea !!!! For every chad , there are at least 4 incels . If we catfish the whole site , it will break down .

Someone should make chadfishing bot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Idk man. Foids are low IQ, they will probably try as often as they can until they meet a non catfish.

If this were to have an effect they would just add more security filters eventually

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Festrunk and 11gaijin
They’ll add some verification shit or something. Not a good idea tbh ngl. Looksmax is the only way for you boyo

If this were to have an effect they would just add more security filters eventually
They’ll add some verification shit or something. Not a good idea tbh ngl. Looksmax is the only way for you boyo
This is true tbh. Won't fix our long term problems lol

• +1
Reactions: Final82
im with it !
Someone should make chadfishing bot tbh
that would be the best option. Have a bot mass produce chad profiles.