If estrogen is important for bones, why do we increase testosterone?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Did you know that women going through menopause pump estrogen to stop their bones from melting? Does testosterone shit act on bones? Why are you trying to increase it?!?!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, thecel, Agendum and 1 other person
because it affects muscles voice etc not bones

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Perfectumbrain
Test increase is also estrogen increase. Also higher estrogen causes weight gain and water retention.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cumbutamoren, thecel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and sandcelmuttcel
Test increase is also estrogen increase. Also higher estrogen causes weight gain and water retention.
High estrogen = High testosterone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Perfectumbrain
lowiq
voice and muscles add to your attractiveness.
Images   2021 10 16T142212516
= A muscular man with a masculine voice
Images   2021 10 16T142230949
= Feminine voice and non-muscular male.
:soy::soy:
You are a girl and you will make your choice. Which do you prefer?

I haven't seen a girl who ignores the Chad option and likes loud and muscular guys
high t doesnt make your voice loud idiot, it makes it deeper and "sexier"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
again room temperature iq
what will a girl choose, chad with muscles and deep voice or chad who's lanky and has nerd voice
you are stupid. If a man has good bones, the last thing a girl will pay attention to is her voice. you are an idiot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and sandcelmuttcel
you are stupid. If a man has good bones, the last thing a girl will pay attention to is her voice. you are an idiot.
again your room temperature iq is showing
literally everything matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 14867, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
again your room temperature iq is showing
literally everything matters
Hahaha seriously stupid. I pictured myself as a 10-second girl and I didn't have the instinct to fuck myself with a deep-voiced guy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Uglyandfat, itorroella9 and 1 other person

why do we increase testosterone?​

because lack of testosterone in men leads to lack of bone density and lack of estrogen in women always leads to lack of bone density

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14854 and 1 other person
T gets converted to E2 locally inside the bone. Also E2 does cause bone to grow faster, but also to seal off faster, thus making you shorter. E2 levels are directly connected to height.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Agendum
Did you know that women going through menopause pump estrogen to stop their bones from melting? Does testosterone shit act on bones? Why are you trying to increase it?!?!
so what if we took a bit of estrogen with test would that be fine am 17 so if i took a bit wout that make my bones better?

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
U want to test max and estrogen minamize at 18-22ish so growth plates don’t close

then you want to estrogen MAX balls to the wall at 24+ till you die to maintain the bones, collagen, and hair you got. As well as trying to maintain your test

I mean you should be drastically switching from androgen maxing to androgen mining after you reach what you want to look like

still try to maintin high test but focus on keep your estrogen up and DHT down after 24+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
nigga what kind of bs thread is this lmao

go lower your t levels
boost e

that's how females have good cheekbones :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 14854
U want to test max and estrogen minamize at 18-22ish so growth plates don’t close

then you want to estrogen MAX balls to the wall at 24+ till you die to maintain the bones, collagen, and hair you got. As well as trying to maintain your test

I mean you should be drastically switching from androgen maxing to androgen mining after you reach what you want to look like

still try to maintin high test but focus on keep your estrogen up and DHT down after 24+
Interesting. From my limited reading in the topic my assumption is that DHT is a dogshit hormone and has very little positive impact after puberty but on the other side turns you into a hairy bald cuck

Theories are all, all over the place. They say that 'forward growth is "estrogenic" and that's why on average, women have more forward growth than men', if that was true then Gosling should be one of the most high T men ever born -
Userimage 2210130

And Matt Lemond should be a low T man -
0RicksonLogaspi

But we know that the opposite is true

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Meet @volcelfatcel , 'brahmin, med, dementia ridden' "mogger", he laughs at everything. Even the day his friends spit at him and threw him out of their subhuman 2x2 basement he laughed at them and that further increased their anger, hence he has become dementia ridden after getting hit in the head by a hand pump multiple times

Last edited:
Meet @volcelfatcel , 'brahmin, med, dementia ridden' "mogger", he laughs at everything. Even the day his friends spit at him and threw him out of their subhuman 2x2 basement
@chaddyboi66

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Because testosterone converts to estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Meet @volcelfatcel , 'brahmin, med, dementia ridden' "mogger", he laughs at everything. Even the day his friends spit at him and threw him out of their subhuman 2x2 basement he laughed at them and that further increased their anger, hence he has become dementia ridden after getting hit in the head by a hand pump multiple times
Stop scratching people's buttocks!!, It is inappropriate! -
View attachment 1369405
Oh sorry!, you are a "5 IQ chimp"

You sub 60 IQ doofus seriously make me laugh!:lul:
You clearly lack enough vocabulary so you keep abusing me in the same dumb way a socially inept rube would verbally abuse a 5 year old kid after trying to steal his 'ice cream' and then call himself an "eviscerator"

Why do you even try you "incelistan" dweeb?!
Shouldn't your country be nuked by now?,
Oh!! I am sorry!, I forgot that you are a pure "Indo-Nordic", you guys nuke yourselves by inbreeding and creating 10 IQ beta ape tier subhumans!

*I am sure your limited knowledge of the English language has hindered you from comprehending my above rant, but don't worry, I only spoke the "truth"

Last edited:
You sub 60 IQ doofus seriously make me laugh!:lul:
You clearly lack enough vocabulary so you keep abusing me in the same dumb way a socially inept rube would verbally abuse a 5 year old kid after trying to steal his 'ice cream' and then call himself an "eviscerator"

Why do you even try you "incelistan" dweeb?!
Shouldn't your country be nuked by now?,
Oh!! I am sorry!, I forgot that you are a pure "Indo-Nordic", you guys nuke yourselves by inbreeding and creating 10 IQ beta ape tier subhumans!

*I am sure your limited knowledge of the English language has hindered you from comprehending my above rant, but don't worry, I only spoke the "truth"
keep
barking quentin tarantino GIF
angry dog GIF
Barking Nicki Minaj GIF by DNCE

dalit
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Damb you’re so right babe, start injecting estrogen so you can mog us all with your chad bones