If Hasan Piker was short(er) would he still be hot?

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
I barely go on this site... but I got this question. Guy is like 6 ft 4 and I think we can all agree it’s his large frame that carries his looks. But he does have a good face so I wonder if let’s say he was 5 ft 8 or 9, would he still be considered hot by a lot of women?

that faggot is kinda overrated

he is like 7/10

meanwhile people act like he is some ultra-model

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998 and 9 others

he is like 7/10

I mean he’s an example of not having to be perfect and slaying well. Like I said I think his huge body frame is what carries him

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

he is like 7/10

good take, and he would be doing average at best if he was 5'8-5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Chadrapist and 7 others

he is like 7/10

He’s 6’4 and his bideltoid is insanely good facially he’s a 7 but irl he’s like an 8/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
no, he wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: socialmediaisbad
He’s 6’4 and his bideltoid is insanely good facially he’s a 7 but irl he’s like an 8/10
I have rlly good bideltoid’s myself but I’m only 5 ft 9... so it’s pretty irrelevant. Guys 6 ft 4 and built like a monster truck

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4804, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I have rlly good bideltoid’s myself but I’m only 5 ft 9... so it’s pretty irrelevant. Guys 6 ft 4 and built like a monster truck
just be chadlet theory

definitely not god facially but still GL, probably grew up mogging everybody around him. These god tier model type dudes are extremely rare to the point where you could live your whole life and never see one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Chadrapist and 3 others
At 5'9 he would have a way smaller SMV simply because most murican girls wouldnt even consider him to be a man at this height, but if he was like 5'11 - 6'0 he would still have at least chadlite SMV imo

Good face + frame + good style(at least in the eyes of girls) would keep him as a Slayer

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, koalendo, Mongrelcel and 3 others
He would definitely not be considered hot if shorter. The only reason he looks good on Steam is cause he angle frauds pretty heavily with camera placement.

Most People who use twitch also are average/below cause it's not really a normie hobby so they'll consider him hot cause relative to them, he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, ShowerMaxxing, Chadrapist and 4 others
hes at least 6 psl face so yea

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Effortless
Obviously less smv but still GL

Just lol if u think his face is average or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Obviously less smv but still GL

Just lol if u think his face is average or some shit

Exactly, people here don't know that his face actually has mass appeal

Compare his face to a PSL god like Jordan Barrett and I bet 90% of women will chose Hasan

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others

Compare his face to a PSL god like Jordan Barrett and I bet 90% of women will chose Hasan
yea, his face definitely has mainstream appeal

i still don’t know what i’d rate him, and it’s true the full package for him boosts his rating a lot (height frame etc)

think he’s chadlite facially imo

• +1
yea, his face definitely has mainstream appeal

i still don’t know what i’d rate him, and it’s true the full package for him boosts his rating a lot (height frame etc)

think he’s chadlite facially imo

I agree Chadlite facially PSL wise but irl appeal wise he is very good looking to normies just from face alone

But he's got the full looks, money, status so life on god mode

Fits the tall, dark and handsome type very well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ProAcktiv and turkproducer
I agree Chadlite facially PSL wise but irl appeal wise he is very good looking to normies just from face alone

But he's got the full looks, money, status so life on god mode

Fits the tall, dark and handsome type very well
Brutal being 5’9 manlet like us

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6531 and turkproducer
Tbh it's not even bad, I've slayed at 5'9

It could be better but also could be worse my guy :feelsokman:
lol nah i do alright at this height tbh, just sad thing is when you’re not the full package (tall, gl, wide etc) you are pretty replaceable as a man

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6531, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
probably grew up mogging everybody around him.
he had to looksmax to get to become hot
here's him in high school at 18y/o
he was also 5'10 here.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@turkproducer @Effortless

he is barely over average facially

he looks like a cuck and low t

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, socialmediaisbad, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
You're chad bhai height is irrelevant past 5'2

5'9> 5'2 easily
“Chad”

Meanwhile bloated borderline ethnic low class pheno 5’9 normie

😂😂 I do agree that there is a huge difference between acceptable manlet height and truecel manlet height

That's because you don't get what appeal to girls tbh

You don't need super exaggerated PSL features

He has high cheekbones, good eyebrows, good eyelashes, balanced midface, decent lips, straight nose, good undereye support, good "mysterious" colouring without being too ethnic
yeah, he is a guy who looks a bit over average, like i said.

yeah, he is a guy who looks a bit over average, like i said.
He's not a bit over average bruh
“Chad”

Meanwhile bloated borderline ethnic low class pheno 5’9 normie

😂😂 I do agree that there is a huge difference between acceptable manlet height and truecel manlet height
Just be lucky you're not my height.

Also you're not ethnic bruh you're chadlite facially

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
He's not a bit over average bruh

Just be lucky you're not my height.

Also you're not ethnic bruh you're chadlite facially
I rly feel for u bro. I hate my height, don’t wanna gatekeep but idk how i’d have the will to live if i was shorter

And no i’m not chadlite lol😂😂 Hasan Piker is a chadlite, i am not equal facially IMO

I rly feel for u bro. I hate my height, don’t wanna gatekeep but idk how i’d have the will to live if i was shorter

And no i’m not chadlite lol😂😂 Hasan Piker is a chadlite, i am not equal facially IMO
I think you're high tier normie - chadlite somewhere there

If you were short and ethnic like me you automatically are disregarded to most women btw

I have to literally climb ladders to get white women both metaphorically and literally cuz of my height

I think you're high tier normie - chadlite somewhere there

If you were short and ethnic like me you automatically are disregarded to most women btw

I have to literally climb ladders to get white women both metaphorically and literally cuz of my height
i appreciate it a lot but ur way too generous it’s more like htn if lean

I am somewhat short and only low class thots like my low class pheno

Have u got the 1 inch sock lifts yet btw?

i appreciate it a lot but ur way too generous it’s more like htn if lean

I am somewhat short and only low class thots like my low class pheno

Have u got the 1 inch sock lifts yet btw?
Fuck I ordered them but idk why they havent come yet, I've been drowning in uni work so don't have the time to chase them up and honestly cbf

I doubt only low class women like you, you're white and above average colouring you have the most mainstream appeal out of all the races to all women.

• So Sad
Fuck I ordered them but idk why they havent come yet, I've been drowning in uni work so don't have the time to chase them up and honestly cbf

I doubt only low class women like you, you're white and above average colouring you have the most mainstream appeal out of all the races to all women.
nah bro honestly i can’t attract hqnp girls with this low class albanian pheno lol

I attract druggie art hoes, typical sluts and low class thots. Even the highest class rich white girl I talked to was still a druggie

If U saw my slays u would know what I am talking about i’ll Pm U

His frame is incredible and that’s what is carrying him

his face looks goofy he'd be incel if manlet

I thought your body looked like this:

I feel similar to you on this. If hasan is chadlite I defo am not. I am like a more ethnic version of him, + shorter

• +1
yea his face has massive appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Effortless, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person

yea his face has massive appeal
agreed. Also maybe i'm full throttle coping but his beard coloring is a huge plus. I got black hair, and black beard, wish it was at very least brown.

No if he was short women would treat him as "cute" not hot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
What do you think his bideltoid is? He doesn't look bigger than me tbh.