If I ask a plastic surgeon for his opinion on my facial flaws, will his opinion be the same / roughly the same as that of this board?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Or would he tell me some BS? What are the chances? [srs]

Im guessing he'll lean more against botox and fillers than this site. Maybe he'll reccomend some procedures unknow to the people here. But you should do it

Surgeons have a lot of experience with looksmaxing people. Just be sure you save enough and build good credit for a loan.

Im guessing he'll lean more against botox and fillers than this site. Maybe he'll reccomend some procedures unknow to the people here. But you should do it
You mean ask for his professional opinion? Sure I'll do it, it's quite cheap, fucking 60 USD for a consultation (his opinion essentially).

Allow me to ask this off-topic question: does chewing gum really improve your jawline significantly?

You need to make sure to consult an approriate surgeon who does procedures on younger people, not just botox and boob jobs on roasties. Otherwise, at your age, you are likely to get a bluepilled surgeon who will turn you away and tell you to buy some nice clothes or to see a shrink. Good luck!

You are likely to get similar critiques as here, trust me. The way it usually works is that you already have analyzed yourself and talk to a surgeon about a specific procedure that you already know about. It's rare (but not impossible) to find a surgeon who will analyze your face for all and any flaws like we do here and blackpill you on all the procedures you need.
There aren't any secret procedures boyo.
You mean ask for his professional opinion? Sure I'll do it, it's quite cheap, fucking 60 USD for a consultation (his opinion essentially).
If he doesn't do jaw implants regularly, don't bother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You need to make sure to consult an approriate surgeon who does procedures on younger people, not just botox and boob jobs on roasties. Otherwise, at your age, you are likely to get a bluepilled surgeon who will turn you away and tell you to buy some nice clothes or to see a shrink. Good luck!

You are likely to get similar critiques as here, trust me. The way it usually works is that you already have analyzed yourself and talk to a surgeon about a specific procedure that you already know about. It's rare (but not impossible) to find a surgeon who will analyze your face for all and any flaws like we do here and blackpill you on all the procedures you need.

There aren't any secret procedures boyo.
Well I'm reading this guy's profile as we speak: he performs aesthetic plastic surgeries.

I already know what I'm gonna mention to him: too long philtrum; no cheekbone (definition), very weak lower third (jawline + chin)

Dunno what else to add. I don't have acne at all, my skin is pretty good imo, but I must repair my lower third, from what I can see it's the deal breaker in my case.

Well I'm reading this guy's profile as we speak: he performs aesthetic plastic surgeries.

I already know what I'm gonna mention to him: too long philtrum; no cheekbone (definition), very weak lower third (jawline + chin)

Dunno what else to add. I don't have acne at all, my skin is pretty good imo, but I must repair my lower third, from what I can see it's the deal breaker in my case.
Does he have an online gallery of patient results or a realself profile with several patient reviews?

Does he have an online gallery of patient results or a realself profile with several patient reviews?
No. I'm talking about a private clinic where there are approximately 30 different doctors, not all of them are plastic surgeons. This guy supposedly does a lot of different stuff, "facial plastic surgery" among many other things. But no, he doesn't have patient results or a realself profile with several patient reviews.

He does however have a realself profile, but not with the "several patient reviews" part

No. I'm talking about a private clinic where there are approximately 30 different doctors, not all of them are plastic surgeons. This guy supposedly does a lot of different stuff, "facial plastic surgery" among many other things. But no, he doesn't have patient results or a realself profile with several patient reviews.

He does however have a realself profile, but not with the "several patient reviews" art
I wouldn't do it based upon that, but let us know what he says.

Many PSL users know more than plastical surgeons. OP you have to find a blackpilled surgeon. Otherwise you can end up with an uglier face. Be careful.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Many PSL users know more than plastical surgeons. OP you have to find a blackpilled surgeon. Otherwise you can end up with an uglier face. Be careful.
Oh good to know, thanks

You cant do anything for your long philtrum except for upper lip lift but it wont make a big difference and if you add too much botox you will look like these gay dolls.

Cheekbone implants do not make a big difference. Just look for before afters. No big differences. Either youre born with them or not. They r also not very liked in zhe psl communities
Jaw and chin might be legit but u can also ruin that if your jawline gets wider than your zygomatic width iykwim.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You cant do anything for your long philtrum except for upper lip lift but it wont make a big difference and if you add too much botox you will look like these gay dolls.

Cheekbone implants do not make a big difference. Just look for before afters. No big differences. Either youre born with them or not. They r also not very liked in zhe psl communities
Jaw and chin might be legit but u can also ruin that if your jawline gets wider than your zygomatic width iykwim.
Solid advice

So then what should I do?

Look at Saiyan tho on lookism. Huge difference. Saiyan went to Eppley and got customs. Most cheek implants are done with the standard feminine shapes.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Look at Saiyan tho on lookism. Huge difference. Saiyan went to Eppley and got customs. Most cheek implants are done with the standard feminine shapes.
Standard feminine shapes? What do you mean

Standard feminine shapes? What do you mean
Most plastic surgeons and plastic surgery in general is for women because men caring about looks is only relatively recent. So you have to find the surgeons that are actually good with men. So things like standard (non custom) cheekbone implants are according to lookism users designed for women (that's not to say the standard implant won't always work for men) and can not fit men as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

That wasnt a cheekbone implant. That was for his zygomatic arches

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Depends on the surgeon. There are good ones and bad ones.

Depends on the surgeon. There are good ones and bad ones.
How do I determine who's bad and who's good without visible patient results, you know?

How do I determine who's bad and who's good without visible patient results, you know?
If he doesn't have visible patient results, I wouldn't go to him.

A mix between the guys here (albeit a lot more qualified) and a used car salesman, his advice will be valuable, but keep in mind it's his job to sell you plastic surgery.

Do your research and book consultations with a bunch of different surgeons.

Depends on whom you ask. Some blackpilled surgeons like Barry Eppley have lots of advice