If I Don't Ascend When I Go To Asia I'm Not Coming Back Home (REPOST FROM .ME)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Yes I am an attention whore. Yes this is a result of what happened yesterday: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over.2431/

Pasta (or spilled spaghetti) below.

--------

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Man don't care.

This is offtopic material.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Why would you want to come back?

• +1
bro don’t go to korea/japan it’s hard there go straight to phillipines / thailand and if you succeed go to the next difficulty level (japan/korea)

have you considered plastic surgery? how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
bro don’t go to korea/japan it’s hard there go straight to phillipines / thailand and if you succeed go to the next difficulty level (japan/korea)

have you considered plastic surgery? how tall are you?
This might actually be a good strategy. First go for the easy level. He's 5'11

• +1
Nigga stream it or it never happened ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Picassocel, Afrikancel and 2 others
Yes I am an attention whore. Yes this is a result of what happened yesterday: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over.2431/

Pasta (or spilled spaghetti) below.

--------

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.
Ascension or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
  • +1
This is a perfect summary of the mental state of people on this forum.

But for real tho this sounds insane, and your father sounds like a piece of shit. Have you tried everythinged, looksmaxed, considered plastic surgery, tried all way of picking up girls, lowering your standards?

• +1
This is a perfect summary of the mental state of people on this forum.

But for real tho this sounds insane, and your father sounds like a piece of shit. Have you tried everythinged, looksmaxed, considered plastic surgery, tried all way of picking up girls, lowering your standards?

Surgery wouldn't do much, I barely have any jaw bone to work with. It would be expensive and my face will be blown up like a puffer fish for a year as the swelling goes down.

Facially there's nothing left to do.

I've FashionMaxxed.

The only thing left to do is get my six pack but the differences to my face would be negligible.

Don't be too hard on my dad, I don't blame him (he's mentally ill with BPD).

It's over for me in America.

Asia is my only hope and my only future.