If I dont slay tonight and tomorrow Im going back to africa

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
Going to a club in a city 400km away (locationmaxxing) and to a concert filled with junkie roastoids.
If I dont get two ons in a row that's it. I go to my grandpa's farm in Atlas valley and live off beans until I get robbed and killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15004, rand anon and 2 others
JFL if you're ethnic living in europe and haven't taken the first flight to Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
i bless the rains down in africa 🎶

Going back to nigger land

The situation at the club was just soul shattering. For every foids there was at least 7 guys. There were parts of the dance floor that had nothing but dudes. And one girl out of three already came with a partner they never let go of at any moment. Rest of the girls were only dancing between themselves and you had a pathetic crowd of horny dudes around them bumping into each other to get close to them. Meanwhile I was drugged and drunk and snorting pipe cleaner while asking a couple whores if they were "having a nice time" and their answer was me getting stared at, judged, analyzed from head to toe and finally ignored.
It's just... I just can't anymore. It's just too much, the way things are and how it makes people behave, it's absolutely mind crushing to witness. Even normalretards males are going fucking crazy with this shit. It could even mean the death of clubbing in a decade or so

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just searched up the Atlas Mountains, looks to be a solid place actually :soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787