If I had blue eyes then I wouldn't be an incel (importance of eye color)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
1st pic was 2 days ago see how much of a chad id be if my genes had a slight change in them! 2nd pic was 2 weeks ago i was severely bloated I've lost 4 lbs of fat since then I'm leanmaxxing I'm at 110 lbs right now i will get to 90-100. blue eyes are so important fuck hazel eyes my mom has super bright blue opry color but my dad had to have fucking dark brown! you can't win i swear it doesn't matter if you have good bone structure or hooded eyes if you don't have a good color wtf. it's so over for me it never even began! even opry looks low trust and worse with brown eyes,blue eyes always makes you better! imagine if chico had blue eyes hed be a terachad. how will i cope not having blue eyes? who cares if my eye is mostly green since it has a light brown ring in the middle reminding me of my fathers subhuman genetics! i thought about roping but i have a few things to live for. kerato eye color change is fucking awful and looks robotic, bright ocular is a good choice but ppl say its risky and you could die as long as u take the meds you'll be fine. ig and stroma is an ugly grey. eye color is everything to women. sure i get tons of compliments and girls who love to post about me on tikotk but what does that matter if you don't have blue eyes? green eyes sucks too because in a lot of lightings it looks dark as fuck!. here's one stacy that posted me but i cant please her because i don't have blue eyes!

you can see her insta too but it doesn't matter because I'm not chad!

Attachments

• IMG_7165.jpg
    IMG_7165.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • 271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7168.jpg
    IMG_7168.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6684.jpg
    IMG_6684.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Tldr: Cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, IThinkImAboutToROPE, ArdaxHG and 6 others
inb4 massive ethnic copes itt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Tallooksmaxxer, hebbewem and 1 other person
1st pic was 2 days ago see how much of a chad id be if my genes had a slight change in them! 2nd pic was 2 weeks ago i was severely bloated I've lost 4 lbs of fat since then I'm leanmaxxing I'm at 110 lbs right now i will get to 90-100. blue eyes are so important fuck hazel eyes my mom has super bright blue opry color but my dad had to have fucking dark brown! you can't win i swear it doesn't matter if you have good bone structure or hooded eyes if you don't have a good color wtf. it's so over for me it never even began! even opry looks low trust and worse with brown eyes,blue eyes always makes you better! imagine if chico had blue eyes hed be a terachad. how will i cope not having blue eyes? who cares if my eye is mostly green since it has a light brown ring in the middle reminding me of my fathers subhuman genetics! i thought about roping but i have a few things to live for. kerato eye color change is fucking awful and looks robotic, bright ocular is a good choice but ppl say its risky and you could die as long as u take the meds you'll be fine. ig and stroma is an ugly grey. eye color is everything to women. sure i get tons of compliments and girls who love to post about me on tikotk but what does that matter if you don't have blue eyes? green eyes sucks too because in a lot of lightings it looks dark as fuck!. here's one stacy that posted me but i cant please her because i don't have blue eyes!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, DwayneWhite55, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 7 others
wait until looksmax niggas find out white people have brown eyes too :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, IThinkImAboutToROPE and Deleted member 1617
Swedistan
of course nordics don't have brown :feelskek: eyes, most europeans do however. Tbh, most "colored" eyes arefairly dark so they look brown if your not up close

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
of course nordics don't have brown :feelskek: eyes, most europeans do however. Tbh, most "colored" eyes arefairly dark so they look brown if your not up close
thats my problem man they look green as fuck up close but from 10 feet away you cant really tell unless I'm in the sun
he already has light eyes jfl
this retard is mentally ill
you don't have a jbw flex unless you say you have blue eyes green eyes or hazel don't matter unless its blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 1617

James you’re 15 bro. Just stop. Unironically stop browsing the internet so much and just live :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i dont get it u already have a good eye color

Sometimes I read these threads and can't even believe this amount of autism actually exists IRL

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
honestly might be right
there was this cashier I saw other week
omfg the subhumanity 5’8 looking recessed fat bug eye mf.
But he had striking legit a10 eyes, eyes were drawn to them, couldn’t look away

TL;DR, Manlet gaslights himself

I think you will hit a growth spurt again. As did I in high school at your age. And you'll gain muscle, then probably become a giga chad. All these girl problems will be a thing of the past.

I think you will hit a growth spurt again. As did I in high school at your age. And you'll gain muscle, then probably become a giga chad. All these girl problems will be a thing of the past.
really bro

honestly might be right
there was this cashier I saw other week
omfg the subhumanity 5’8 looking recessed fat bug eye mf.
But he had striking legit a10 eyes, eyes were drawn to them, couldn’t look away
a10 is everything