If I had control of a country, all money transfers from males to females to whom they are not married would be made illegal

6ft4

Kraken
This is the only way to cut down the transfer of wealth from simps to foids
For a man to transfer money to a woman that isn't his wife she would need to be providing a regulated service like a dentist or something

@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, apocalypse, cvzvvc and 8 others
This is the only way to cut down the transfer of wealth from simps to foids
For a man to transfer money to a woman that isn't his wife she would need to be providing a regulated service like a dentist or something

@forevergymcelling
Based

I'm surprised this isn't already a law tbh. Maybe soon it will be after men realize the lower of simping

applause-the-rock.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
i agree u tall bastard

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
State interferences are always terrible for the economy, besides, even if they tried that, it'd be easy to find a way around it. Especially with people already adopting crypto currencies and stuff.

I think it would be better to just invest in more awareness programs so simps understand how negatively their actions affect themselves and the dating market as a whole. That way most men would stop doing that shit on their own, and the ones that continue would be bullied and shamed relentlessly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I find it hilarious when NT users say foid

I find it hilarious when NT users say foid
I am not NT but the word foid used to be strange to me but the more I became exposed to it the more it just seemed to fit

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 16984