if i had good parents my life would be good

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
my parents are bunch of stupid black niggers that thinks things in the 80s still work nowadays. bunch of fucking retards i want to kill them.
food and claims we c

my mom is too stuck in her ways, i
gnorant piece of shit, believes retarded shit like horoscopes and shit, SHAVING MAKES YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER? YOU CAN BE A BODY BUILDER WITHOUT PROTEIN? NIGGER. certified nigger. i want to club her fat ass head in with a baseball bat. she just buys complete junk
ant "afford" any real food meanwhile she spends hundreds on clothes that she never wears because her retarded ass hasnt left the house in years. fucking nigger? nigger? nigger?nigger?nigger?nigger?nigger? REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY?? yea im not a good kid sometimes but im supposed to really respect her when my friends got taken away from my life and my vidya games get destroyed? i cant even vent this is the only place i have left to vent. my mom has caused me nothing but pain and embarrassment because shes such a tub of lard faggot nigger piece of shit. fucking high school drop out druggie retard. I JUST WANNA RIP HER EYES OUT. i will never forgive her. i cannot get any of the stuff ive ever had back. my dad? just listens to my mom like a cuck. he should beat her, but again he doesnt care either. actual fucking ragefuel im angry every single day there isnt a single day where i havent been mad. ive punched so many holes in my walls as a kid and im slowly fucking my life up myself now. :feelshaha:I WANT TO FUCK SOMEONES LIFE UP SO BAD RIGHT NOW
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 21146, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Sad Baby GIF

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Damn same bro my mom called cops on me today

Damn same bro my mom called cops on me today
My parents also did that shit. Fucking cowards. I hate them for making me think like other boomers college was a path when everything is available online. I got into a top uni hard to get in, finance major and accounting minor.I get interviews but cause " muh gpa" was not good cause I was super depressed in uni due to blackpill, I fucked up 2 years. I also skipped a semester abroad cause was too blackpilled, did not try tinder in other countries ( realized I could do a lot better in some places). I ruined my prime youth years. Now I'm fucking unemployed., all because some stupid cucks failed to realize that during TRAINING I made some innocent mistakes WHICH OTHERS did

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
My parents also did that shit. Fucking cowards. I hate them for making me think like other boomers college was a path when everything is available online. I got into a top uni hard to get in, finance major and accounting minor.I get interviews but cause " muh gpa" was not good cause I was super depressed in uni due to blackpill, I fucked up 2 years. I also skipped a semester abroad cause was too blackpilled, did not try tinder in other countries ( realized I could do a lot better in some places). I ruined my prime youth years. Now I'm fucking unemployed., all because some stupid cucks failed to realize that during TRAINING I made some innocent mistakes WHICH OTHERS did
Brutal bro but u anit that old yet u can make up for lost years.. What do you study online rn?

Brutal bro but u anit that old yet u can make up for lost years.. What do you study online rn?
Trying to do sales and learn some shit in SQL excel language. Useful for finance.