If I masturbate too often, I have swelling in my right groin?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
When I masturbate too often, the right side of my groin swells and it starts to hurt, and it lowers my blood pressure to 40-50 degrees. Is this a lymph node problem or a prostate problem? The swelling goes down when you move.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I got the same thing few weeks ago, but without masturbating. Just randomly popped up. Now it went away. Idfk what it is, curious too. I was about to go get checked for cancer jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
I got the same thing few weeks ago, but without masturbating. Just randomly popped up. Now it went away. Idfk what it is, curious too. I was about to go get checked for cancer jfl
If it was cancer, it wouldn't go away without treatment. I'm 100% sure it's not cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
When I masturbate too often, the right side of my groin swells and it starts to hurt, and it lowers my blood pressure to 40-50 degrees. Is this a lymph node problem or a prostate problem? The swelling goes down when you move.
I masturbated 30 times in 1 day and named my cumloads after my classmates

• +1
I masturbated 30 times in 1 day and named my cumloads after my classmates
View attachment 1369626
I do it at least 5 times a day and I face this swelling problem every week. And the interesting thing is that if the semen starts to come out gray this starts to happen.

I do it at least 5 times a day and I face this swelling problem every week. And the interesting thing is that if the semen starts to come out gray this starts to happen.
That's because your balls got mogged by Zeta and Eta

• +1
Which one of my cumloads mog?

Offtopic, but I always misread your username as Perfectcumbrain kek. Stop masturbating.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Offtopic, but I always misread your username as Perfectcumbrain kek. Stop masturbating.
same wtf i just read it properly

• +1
Reactions: john2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back