If I only had normal wrists and hands...

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I watch videos on how to be masculine. Elliot hulse's videos for example. I will never be able to achieve masculinity. Most people can achieve masculinity by altering their behavior and habits, but I can't, because my bones are that of a woman. I'll be laughed at if I try to act masculine.
I can't cope with my thin bones.
If I only had big hands and wrists, I could intimidate bullies, women etc and I could be successful in career. I could be myself. A based guy who says his opinion. I can never really do it, because it looks ridiculous when someone with a girly frame says based things.
I've never seen someone with smaller wrists. I just want to be a man. I don't care about inceldom at this point. I just want to be able to feel like a man.
I can train for years and I'll still be inferior to an average lazy fat fuck. Fuck this unfairness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HumidVent
Fellow wristlet here, yeah, it sucks. Do you have short clavicles too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
I am the biggest wristlet on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fellow wristlet here, yeah, it sucks. Do you have short clavicles too?
Yes, everything is short. Clavicles, forearms, fingers, (my hands are like the lowest 0,1%, 5' manlets handmog me). Legs are short, penis is short. I can't cope bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, KingOfRome and Deleted member 3043
why life ?
i swear the more i stay here the more sad i become

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
Yes, everything is short. Clavicles, forearms, fingers, (my hands are like the lowest 0,1%, 5' manlets handmog me). Legs are short, penis is short. I can't cope bro
you can meditationmaxx bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
why life ?
i swear the more i stay here the more sad i become
I'm not even online on this forum anymore alot. Even when I stay away, I unfortunately still have BDD. I thought I did not have it, but I'm at a point it's driving me crazy. My inferiority complex is turning me into an evil person. I didn't always hate humans. It's my inferiority that did this to me.
I'd listen to stoicism podcasts, do a home workout and then see my lack of progression, my small hands and wrists and my babyface in the mirror and I'd wonder what I should do with this life. Looksmaxing after all isn't worth it for legit subhumans like me.
This forum and the discord server I'm in gives me the sense of being understood, the sense of not being alone with this problem. It actually helps me to cope, I just need to be cautious and stay away from shit posts made by lookism bullies.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043