If ideal for a man is tanned and black hair, thick black eyebrows. Then why don't ethnics slay more? Like turks, meds, etc.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
If ideal for a man is tanned and black hair, thick black eyebrows. Then why don't ethnics slay more? Like turks, meds, etc.

White guys statistically slay the most.

Why tho?

Purely eye colour?

Racism?

5E122695 962E 4220 8A0E 340DB0FD9A5B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shade91, Deleted member 14905 and 11 others
Black hair isn’t ideal. Brown is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17345, Oberyn and 6 others
Because they don’t have white skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Cutlure failo.

And there's a difference between "tanned pheno with black hair", and kebab seller, terrorist pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Daniel Plainview, SubhumanCurrycel and 15 others
because dark guys mean this

60C0E516 6EA6 42F8 A6BB E97C36024AD3
A9BDA071 17A4 4F8E B29E 93079508F31D
1624AABF 7C7F 49A7 B18C 2C18FA22CE38
AAECA4E9 1B18 4A7C B523 B648B72FF492
8E3D5F98 E8A0 4F10 A4ED 222153F66F4A

not the man serving me my kebab

A2C7EDE4 91C9 4609 98C7 9E1A73FB285D

jfl if you have deluded yourself into thinking dark features are more attractive = ethnics have high smv

even the most handsome looking, borderline white passing turk has lower smv than a blonde prettyboy

B49AC60F DC22 49EB 88B4 1A478B03CC86
BDB87F46 7C4C 4868 B648 C0376B8B2B9B

the game is rigged unfortunately either you’re north-western European or you’re a second class citizen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 14905 and 14 others
White facial features with a tan have a special charm.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
dirty blonde mogs for pretty boys
dark mogs for masculinity

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Biggdink
Race> face> height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ScoobyCurry420, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
jfl if you have deluded yourself into thinking dark features are more attractive = ethnics have high smv
I think I have but in the UK they literally do for this exact reason

Why tho?

Purely eye colour?

Racism?
Racism, even by women of the same ethnicity as these men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
"med"
By med niggas here mean currys who live thousands of km from the Mediterranean
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Biggdink, Beetlejuice and 3 others
because dark guys mean this

View attachment 1675341

the game is rigged unfortunately either you’re north-western European or you’re a second class citizen
I'm middle eastern and my features look more like this guy than the kebab examples you posted. We're not all the same.

However because of culturalism and racism, women of many ethnicities don't want to associate with us.

Some of us, me included, are also guided by religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17829
Idk about turks but southern european meds have good smv
And they are "statistically" lumped with whites (rightfully) so it's hard to know who slays more between nordic and med, at the same height and psl. Probably the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Squirtle, Sigmamale and 3 others
Cope.

Ideal for men has always been blond, blue eyes.

This is Chad, blond: :chad:
This is incel, black hair: :incel:

You're also forgetting that Asians have the blackest hair and tannest skin, and produce the biggest incels and hottest females.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 17291, Zylk and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 17829 and Entschuldigung
Cope.

Dark is femme, Chad is blond.
true but isnt dark haired men clearly more masc and attractive? being blonde literally is a failo in my city in the UK. look like a prey cuck next to any high T ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
hottest females.
true man they're so hot to me personally. but i thought bllonde hair pale skin is meant to be the most feminine and attractive on women

true but isnt dark haired men clearly more masc and attractive? being blonde literally is a failo in my city in the UK. look like a prey cuck next to any high T ethnic

Laughable cope.

Dark men are more femme. Also therr are quotes from ancient ethnics talking about how "masc" and dominant blond men seemed compared to them. It has always been :chad: Chad and :incel: incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
true man they're so hot to me personally. but i thought bllonde hair pale skin is meant to be the most feminine and attractive on women

In what alternate reality?

Women with light features have been shown to have lower estrogen, and are rated less feminine and attractive than dark women.

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

Link to study:

Men are more likely than women to have light features for a reason. :chad::incel:

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829

Why tho?

Purely eye colour?

Racism?
I slay wdym

i knew a blonde blue eyed auzzie dude in italy. he was 6'2 so he was tallest guy in school . it was a small school he went to , he fcked like 90 % of the girls there in just two semesters . They went crazy for him. Location has alot to due with what phenotype will slay and how much

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Biggdink
Tanned blondes have always been ideal

Lmao taking posts by curry copers seriously

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Tanned blondes have always been ideal

Lmao taking posts by curry copers seriously
Dark looks is ideal but curries and ethnics coincidentally don’t slay 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 17829 and Biggdink
Dark looks is ideal but curries and ethnics coincidentally don’t slay 🤔
B..b..but Indians can pass as tanned Europeans and just need facial hair and squintmax to slay :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 17829 and Looks234
I don't know how you guys keep doubting that ethnics slay when a lot of the biggest slayers on this forum are ethnic.
Caucasoid face + dark looks + low inhib = free access to all white women.
Here's one with a literal 12/10 aryan stacy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15004, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I don't how you guys keep doubting that ethnics slay when a lot of the biggest slayers on this forum are ethnic.
Caucasoid face + dark looks + low inhib = free access to all white women.
Here's one with a literal 12/10 aryan stacy

This is what I think too

Bug eyes, worse colouring and shorter heights maybe?

• +1
Idk about turks but southern european meds have good smv
And they are "statistically" lumped with whites (rightfully) so it's hard to know who slays more between nordic and med, at the same height and psl. Probably the same
Idk why people can't settle on this med vs Nordic debate. @alienmaxxer says meds are incels, OP says meds are chads and then you claim they have equal smv. Everyone has a bias against some ethnic group it seems. My only takeaway from this is that it's a preference thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and gamma

Why tho?

Purely eye colour?

Racism?
Becuase ethnic smv will never be equal to white smv. A white normie is on the same level as a 7/10 ethnic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15004, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Everyone has a bias against some ethnic group it seems.
ngl i think we're all self hating and overrated opposite phenos subconsciously, its hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Cause of racepill

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hair and eye color don’t mean shit. You are either ugly or hot because of the shape/placement of your FACIAL FEATURES and BONES.

• +1
Because they’re short, have ugly faces and goofy accents

On a good looking white man it looks great:

Becuase ethnic smv will never be equal to white smv. A white normie is on the same level as a 7/10 ethnic
White guys do have an advantage but no way a 5/10 midtier normie is equal to a 7/10 chadlite ethnic in smv hahaha that is crazy

It's more like a 0.5-1 advantage whites have so a 5/10 white guy should be equal to a 5.5-6/10 ethnic.

*Whites= Northwestern Europeans i.e. Anglos Germans French Swedes(include the Baltics in this as well) etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17829
White guys do have an advantage but no way a 5/10 midtier normie is equal to a 7/10 chadlite ethnic in smv hahaha that is crazy

It's more like a 0.5-1 advantage whites have so a 5/10 white guy should be equal to a 5.5-6/10 ethnic.

*Whites= Northwestern Europeans i.e. Anglos Germans French Swedes(include the Baltics in this as well) etc
If it’s a JBW area ie non ethnic city then yeah the advantage is probably 1.5-2 (if everything else is height status is equal )

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Coloring is one of the only part of looks that is subjective. Any color combo you can think up, you’re gonna find girls who prefer chads of that coloring

Good luck finding a girl who likes a recessed chin and shit though, that’s the difference

Anyone telling you differently is a literal incel overdosing on copium “it’s not that I’m an ugly little rat it’s just my coloring is wrong :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:“ No.

Cutlure failo.

And there's a difference between "tanned pheno with black hair", and kebab seller, terrorist pheno
Idk why this is so hard for faggots to grasp. When she says tall dark and handsome she means this

Not some fucking dravidian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and johncruz12345
because majority of the men in those area are utter subhuman; manlets, balding at an early age, low iq, mid dick, hairy, shitty eye area, and generally ugly. They literally only have 1 chad per million.

• +1
ethnics do smash a lot but u dont read about it as much

internet has more white that want to affirm white are fucking

you'll see whites larping as indians as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801