If Jeremy Meeks posted on this sight

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Hey guys my name Jeremy I'm 6 feet tall with a 7 inch pee pee

"Are you a mouth breather?"

"3psl Bro you literally look like Sid from ice age.
it's over."

"Bimax right now or it's over"
"literal definition of a wimp skull
Screen Shot 2022 05 27 at 112913 PM
"

How'd you guys rate my frame?

"bro giga framlet it's over"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, solohunter99, zharupodrugu and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 18439 and 5 others
Yeah either that or omg dude let me gag on your cock!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 19297
he's chin tucked and looking down+protruding black people lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17531
You think us Autists are smart enough to think of that on the spot?

We see somthing that looks like recesseon and we say its over.
Thats how it works

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 18439 and 2 others
haha so fucking true man, also
"you're just average brooo"
"death-nic gtfo"
"you're a n**gger , you'll never get girls brooo"
and they will find a way to push him into sliding genio, orbital rim implants or other bullshit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 17791 and Anchor_Ship
Hey guys my name Jeremy I'm 6 feet tall with a 7 inch pee pee
View attachment 1702889View attachment 1702895

"Are you a mouth breather?"

"3psl Bro you literally look like Sid from ice age. View attachment 1702904 it's over."

"Bimax right now or it's over"
"literal definition of a wimp skull View attachment 1702902"

How'd you guys rate my frame?
View attachment 1702886

"bro giga framlet it's over"
Only 6 feet?:lul: What a manlet, you are going to die alone boy. In order to atract girls you need to be at least 9'3 feet tall. It's over for you Jeremy:feelswhy::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and oldcelloser
Yeah youre a retard. His head is literally tilted up / back so how tf is his chin tucked? Google the frankfurt horizontal plane and then youll realize why u r retarded, i literally reset my password to login just to tell you this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You think us Autists are smart enough to think of that on the spot?

We see somthing that looks like recesseon and we say its over.
Thats how it works
Hes wrong hes retarded look at my comment

Yeah youre a retard. His head is literally tilted up / back so how tf is his chin tucked? Google the frankfurt horizontal plane and then youll realize why u r retarded, i literally reset my password to login just to tell you this
Just kill yourself and log back out

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17531
Hes wrong hes retarded look at my comment
yeah you might be right. but Meeks is still fine with a little mandible/chin recession obviously

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Just believe in yourself incel.

Has one of the most striking front profiles this world has every seen
View attachment 1703042
Your thread says "needs bimax" or "mouth breather" this little greycel fucktard trying to be smart when you have to be mentally ill to think this is recessed to the point of needing bimax and recessed chin is genetic for blacks regardless. Lip protrusion makes it worse. No sane person is going to compare this
to this "average normie"
and think that Meeks has a shit profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Oberyn and Dragon5000
Hes smiling in the one which pulls his lips back and makes his chin look less recessed, 2nd u dumb nigger once again if u knew what the Frankfurt horizontal plane was ud realize his head is still tilted up in the other 2 photos which happens naturally to people with recessed jaws (aka him) to help with breathing .. the difference is that in the original photo we were talking about, his head was tilted up BUT his neck was straight(er) in these photos his head is STILL tilted up but his neck is extended forward which exposes the back part of the jaw, the point is that hes still recessed a little, nigger
Your thread says "needs bimax" or "mouth breather" this little greycel fucktard trying to be smart when you have to be mentally ill to think this is recessed to the point of needing bimax and recessed chin is genetic for blacks regardless. Lip protrusion makes it worse. No sane person is going to compare this View attachment 1703046to this "average normie" View attachment 1703047 and think that Meeks has a shit profile
i didnt say he needs bimax nigger, hes only recessed 6 mm

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Hes smiling in the one which pulls his lips back and makes his chin look less recessed, 2nd u dumb nigger once again if u knew what the Frankfurt horizontal plane was ud realize his head is still tilted up in the other 2 photos which happens naturally to people with recessed jaws (aka him) to help with breathing .. the difference is that in the original photo we were talking about, his head was tilted up BUT his neck was straight(er) in these photos his head is STILL tilted up but his neck is extended forward which exposes the back part of the jaw, the point is that hes still recessed a little, nigger

Keep writing paragraphs while Meeks fucks your mother faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Oberyn and Deleted member 17531
Your thread says "needs bimax" or "mouth breather" this little greycel fucktard trying to be smart when you have to be mentally ill to think this is recessed to the point of needing bimax and recessed chin is genetic for blacks regardless. Lip protrusion makes it worse. No sane person is going to compare this View attachment 1703046to this "average normie" View attachment 1703047 and think that Meeks has a shit profile
Actually the point was that his head was tilted up, thats my point, nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Oberyn
nobody would take him seriously for complaining about the extremely minor flaws that he might have like 1 mm not optimal here or there
surgeons would laugh in his face for trying to have a bimax or some shit to fix the teeny tiny incongruency he may have (since nobody is actually perfect)
only here we see every 0.1 mm deviation as something ugly and worth of expensive/complicated surgeries :feelskek::forcedsmile::soy:

• +1

log out and delete yr account please
should never have been made in the first place, you cuck
200.gif

• +1
nobody would take him seriously for complaining about the extremely minor flaws that he might have like 1 mm not optimal here or there
surgeons would laugh in his face for trying to have a bimax or some shit to fix the teeny tiny incongruency he may have (since nobody is actually perfect)
only here we see every 0.1 mm deviation as something ugly and worth of expensive/complicated surgeries :feelskek::forcedsmile::soy:
Exactly bro someone with more than two brain cells
Ford Motor Company Reaction GIF by Ford

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
proof high tier face is the most important feature if you have a good front profile anything else won't matter not frame and height above 5'8