If most women are fat, how does the average man get laid with a decent looking woman?

D

Deleted member 15895

Bronze
This is the west we're talking about.

The way I see it, you need to be at least a high tier normie to have any chance of getting a decent looking woman. Sure in some cases you may see an average m man with a decent loking woman, but he has other things going for him. (money, status, large penis)

It's common to say average thin men with hogs. It happens more frequently than the reverse (thin women with fat men)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Richard_Hungwell
It's common to say average thin men with hogs. It happens more frequently than the reverse (thin women with fat men)
I actually don't see this much tbh. Especially not with HOGS, maybe with girls who are a bit over ideal but still okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884

If most women are fat, how does the average man get laid with a decent looking woman?​

they don't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Frank Jack, noodlelover and 4 others
I actually don't see this much tbh. Especially not with HOGS, maybe with girls who are a bit over ideal but still okay.
depends how you define hog. you dont need to be 400 lbs to be a hog

nevertheless, its more common for thin men to date fat women, than the reverse

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
depends how you define hog. you dont need to be 400 lbs to be a hog

nevertheless, its more common for thin men to date fat women, than the reverse
It's because there's more fat women. There are actually different numbers for what counts as "healthy" for women for fat rates than men so that it appears that women are not massively obese. These differences are far greater than the 2lbs or so of breast fat, and are not based on ANY science what so over. Instead can be sourced back to made up unsourced numbers from the "American council on exercise" a private organization that "certifies" personal trainers, but that's another story.

It's the same how they manipulated IQ scores so it would "appear" like the average woman is as intelligent as the average man, by abandoning raven's progressive matrices, which are a better measure of general intelligence, and adding and emphasizing specific aspects of intelligence for which women are better at such as language processing.

Because women have near infinite SMV, they have no incentive to get in shape, they can still get a decent guy without giving up processed foods and doing daily exercise. For the few that do get in shape, they can get Giga Chads.

I live in America for reference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and GetShrekt
idk i don't see that many fat women

The average man doesn't.