If rape were to become legal in the west, would the true nature of men be revealed?

G

godofmaxxing

Banned
All the men that I meet in claim to be very respectful towards women. Sometimes I wonder if rape were to become legalized, how likely is it that those same men would do a 180 in regards to their views and actions towards women?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, isis_Bleach, noodlelover and 1 other person
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21597, Account and 3 others
Who told you we’re respectful of women?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and isis_Bleach
Elaborate please
Ofc lol some men pay thousands of dollars just for sex im pretty sure alot of them would rape if they didnt have the money

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and noodlelover
Elaborate please
Ofc lol some men pay thousands of dollars just for sex im pretty sure alot of them would rape if they didnt have the money

first thread you've made unrelated to orb

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
The true nature of man is already revealed. Look around you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, isis_Bleach, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
The majority of men will commit rape if they know they will get away with it. Just look at what happens during war.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 19174, isis_Bleach and 2 others
The majority of men will commit rape if they know they will get away with it. Just look at what happens during war.
Yeah that’s probably true.
I personally wouldn’t. Because such an act of freedom deprivation should be retributed with death imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, isis_Bleach and noodlelover
I personally wouldn’t. Because such an act of freedom deprivation should be retributed with death imo
Or at least a near fatal beating

Rape is common in all animal species. It's good for men, bad for women.

Since we live in a female centric world, society favors what's good for women at the expense of what's good for men. It prefers male suffering over female suffering.

Currently men have to relying on lying about all of their opinions, thoughts, and beliefs, moneymaxing, looksmaxing and hoping they're the top 1% otherwise they will live in a life of suffering.

• +1
I think a good ammount of men would never rape. Personally i think it is pretty disgusting and it defeats the whole fun part of sex even if i wouldnt have moral qualms. What i DO think would happen a lot more tho is small scale sexual assault like ass grabbing, groping etc. More catcalling and stuff as well. And more people cold approaching women and just tryinf their luck in general. Buy i dont thibk rape will increase by much

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
All the men that I meet in claim to be very respectful towards women. Sometimes I wonder if rape were to become legalized, how likely is it that those same men would do a 180 in regards to their views and actions towards women?
Rape is weird only ugly dudes would rape anyways or non NT anglos

I think a good ammount of men would never rape. Personally i think it is pretty disgusting and it defeats the whole fun part of sex even if i wouldnt have moral qualms. What i DO think would happen a lot more tho is small scale sexual assault like ass grabbing, groping etc. More catcalling and stuff as well. And more people cold approaching women and just tryinf their luck in general. Buy i dont thibk rape will increase by much
Yes I think it’s more of a dominance thing.
They are inferior to other men so they prey on even weaker animals.
I couldn’t even imagine fucking a dry vagina. Feels like fucking a roll of sandpaper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Men would be killing each other.
Imagine being okay with your wife or daughter being raped. It would be 100% worse for rapist if it were legal. IRL rapists in the west barely get punished, usually 6 months probation or 2 years max if its an especially violent rape

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ceo of cope
Yes I think it’s more of a dominance thing.
They are inferior to other men so they prey on even weaker animals.
I couldn’t even imagine fucking a dry vagina. Feels like fucking a roll of sandpaper
Yeah i doubt rape is mostly about sexual gratification. Those rapists depending on where they live could get (goof looking) hookers for cheap. This sounds like a soy thing to say but it probably rrally is about power/dominance. Same with serial killers

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Imagine being okay with your wife or daughter being raped. It would be 100% worse for rapist if it were legal. IRL rapists in the west barely get punished, usually 6 months probation or 2 years max if its an especially violent rape
This too. Whatever country this haplens in would devolve into chaos/SHTF scenario ad you would have constant shootouts between parties over the possiblr rape of a daughter/wife/sister etc. Also women themselves would become even more fearful of men than they alreafy are and start carrying guns. Probably eventually assault the government buildings directly or smthing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 18522
This too. Whatever country this haplens in would devolve into chaos/SHTF scenario ad you would have constant shootouts between parties over the possiblr rape of a daughter/wife/sister etc. Also women themselves would become even more fearful of men than they alreafy are and start carrying guns. Probably eventually assault the government buildings directly or smthing
Yeah, majority of men don't want to rape anyway

But if rape was legal and killing wasn’t. And hypothetically all men raped. Then all men would go to jail or be 6 feet under.

Then the matriarchy would become a reality and society would naturally collapse.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
But if rape was legal and killing wasn’t. And hypothetically all men raped. Then all men would go to jail or be 6 feet under.

Then the matriarchy would become a reality and society would naturally collapse.
Rape is one of thosr things were legality flies out of thr window. It is just one of those universal cross cultural crimes against humanity that everyone hates, kinda like killing babies. Even if murder would br legal people woulf still turn up dead all over thr place as revenge for rapes. Probsbly with their dicks cut off and shoved in their corpse's throats

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Tom Jones
Rape is one of thosr things were legality flies out of thr window. It is just one of those universal cross cultural crimes against humanity that everyone hates, kinda like killing babies. Even if murder would br legal people woulf still turn up dead all over thr place as revenge for rapes. Probsbly with their dicks cut off and shoved in their corpse's throats
Thou shall not boil a baby in its mothers milk.

Things would definitely fall apart

• +1
50% world most people have 0 morals nowadays

• +1
There would be giant rape gangs like in Europe, but more organized and sophisticated. People would pay money to be part of them and that money would go towards the weapons, equipment and surveillance technology. They'd be rolling around in armored vehicles armed to the teeth. Drones would scour the skies using image recognition to automatically identify any possible female.

Since holding a woman against their will, while being raped is part of rape, women who were being raped would be raped for days sometimes weeks while guy after guy used her. Most men would deny being part of these groups, but it would be a big business. Amazon, Apple, Google, etc. would all have their own sice of the industry.

Women would not leave their homes and need to be protected by their family.

But...

Such a society would not value women as equal to men, or even as conscious entities so the difference would be more than just rape being legal. Women would be grown in factories, genetically engineered to be as attractive as possible, submissive and subservient. Their diet, exercise routine, and everything else would be fine tuned by artificial intelligence to make them as attractive as possible and the best products. Men would purchase them, or rent them if they're poor. It wouldn't be called "ownership" it would be called marriage because the morals of this society would be different and all the words would demonstrate that morality.

Last edited:
imn sick of all these fucking heroes protecting and defending these women they think they are such fucking heroes and I FUCKING HATE THEM! these dudes literally defend these girls from super villains like us who are deemed villains by the center for countering digital hate and they will never get play from the girls they defending.
also yeah if we were in the wild all the womans would be gettin raped by pp and they would have no choice bc they too weeek.
i would not be a raper bc im not a bad person maybe i would watch but i would never help a woman in the wild but this is all hypothetical right tbh i want a gf not to rape if she dont admit to enjoying sex i dont want it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and stevielake
imn sick of all these fucking heroes protecting and defending these women they think they are such fucking heroes and I FUCKING HATE THEM! these dudes literally defend these girls from super villains like us who are deemed villains by the center for countering digital hate and they will never get play from the girls they defending.
also yeah if we were in the wild all the womans would be gettin raped by pp and they would have no choice bc they too weeek.
i would not be a raper bc im not a bad person maybe i would watch but i would never help a woman in the wild but this is all hypothetical right tbh i want a gf not to rape if she dont admit to enjoying sex i dont want it

James you’re looking from the wrong perspective, is like you are blaming a toddler because he is crying or a dog bc he is barking
That’s how nature made them, yelling at the kid and harming the dog won’t fix the problem here

James you’re looking from the wrong perspective, is like you are blaming a toddler because he is crying or a dog bc he is barking
That’s how nature made them, yelling at the kid and harming the dog won’t fix the problem here
that is what i am doing my dog barks all day long and wants to be lil bitch and want me to get a noise complaint and then when i tell the dumb bitch to stop barking she tries to bite my in my face so i fucking show that lil submisive whore a lessonn my method unorthodox but it not like i hurt her i love my dog i truly do and i show her love but sometimes discipline is required
IMG 4172

and guess what in the end she still comes back to the hand that feeds her bitches always come back and the same is with human women all woman wanna be treated like shit its like love to them and my dog is fat and happy i feed her well take her on walks im a good owner but if she wants to try to bite me she will learn her leson

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 18301
that is what i am doing my dog barks all day long and wants to be lil bitch and want me to get a noise complaint and then when i tell the dumb bitch to stop barking she tries to bite my in my face so i fucking show that lil submisive whore a lessonn my method unorthodox but it not like i hurt her i love my dog i truly do and i show her love but sometimes discipline is required
View attachment 1889817
View attachment 1889819
View attachment 1889822
and guess what in the end she still comes back to the hand that feeds her bitches always come back and the same is with human women all woman wanna be treated like shit its like love to them and my dog is fat and happy i feed her well take her on walks im a good owner but if she wants to try to bite me she will learn her leson
@zv1212

Indeed just look at any war or natural disasters women get raped while men have there fun

Piece of shit rot in hell and die

• Ugh..
na sex is meant to be fun and its fucked up. not much fun when they're screaming at your trying to fight you

things would get hectic

men are the ones who outlawed it in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and stevielake
You deserve to be beaten, hung, and have your organs eviscerated and fed to starving Africans.

Gods like me do as I please without any remorse. Only mortal humans believe in the “good or bad” behavior duality.

Half of them would start to rape, the other would be turbo white knight cuck defenders arguing how evil it is and die for roasties ( and still get no pussy).