If someone calls u ugly are they gas lighting or being serious

R

rayman

Bronze
Friend just said I’m “ugly as shit” as we left party . Suicidal

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10615, ManzareK and 2 others
Well, it depends. Are you ugly? Guy friends rip on each other like that all the time, so it just depends. If it was a girl then rip

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and thecel
Well, it depends. Are you ugly? Guy friends rip on each other like that all the time, so it just depends. If it was a girl then rip
Idk rip if true or false or regardless

Idk rip if true or false or regardless
I mean it's also something you'd say tongue in cheek to a friend that was good looking, but again you should know if that were the case.

I'm wondering the opposite, friends say I look pretty good recently, but I feel they do it to raise my confidence and I'm still subhuman

retarded post ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and MarstonAlloy
I'm wondering the opposite, friends say I look pretty good recently, but I feel they do it to raise my confidence and I'm still subhuman

Imagine having friends that are trying to raise your confidence...

Mine are constantly bashing me

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
In my class they often compliment the most subhumans idk why

Depends on if you're ugly to men or you're just ugly period. A low tier normie can get haircuts every 2 weeks and dress up in nice clothes and guys will think he's attractive when he's not. If you're NT and not a total slob and guys still call you ugly, it's over.

Friend just said I’m “ugly as shit” as we left party . Suicidal
If women aren’t receptive to you when you hit on them you’re ugly no ratings or friends can change that

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
Cope. I insult htb,stacylite friends like 'you have a moustache, you're fat, you look like a hobo with that haircut' & stuff.
Or we used to insult each other with boyos for fun when we were younger.

Last edited: