If someone were to kiss me...

ranierean

ranierean

Kraken
If someone were to kiss me in a genuine and tender way, I would just disintegrate right on the spot. I would simply not process it and have no idea of where to go forward.
Frankly, I don't think anyone should ever move on me, there's something much more worse about what I am than just plain lack of height and general unsightliness.
Sometimes I want for the loneliness to end, but in the background of that I feel a sort of a moralized acceptance of how things are. I know that even if presented a chance, I’d have nothing to give, so I don't really bother.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
If someone were to kiss me in a genuine and tender way, I would just disintegrate right on the spot. I would simply not process it and have no idea of where to go forward.
Frankly, I don't think anyone should ever move on me, there's something much more worse about what I am than just plain lack of height and general unsightliness.
Sometimes I want for the loneliness to end, but in the background of that I feel a sort of a moralized acceptance of how things are. I know that even if presented a chance, I’d have nothing to give, so I don't really bother.
Good luck, that's quite difficult to find. Most people are horrible at it in my experience.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back