if u are blackpilled why u still frustrated

eyebagcel9999

eyebagcel9999

Iron
its proven than if u are bellow 5psl u will die without having a gf so whats the point to cry....u cant cheat genetics just focus in another subject

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, stevielake, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Obviously not true, stop pushing shit like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin
crying and complain cant change anything u either tranny or femboymax or just move on without thinking to get any affection

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Toth's thot
good thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
tbh i am not so true....nowdays its prime chico or nothing just ldar

In my country everyone is 4`11

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, BearBoy and khvirgin
It’s true. An ugly man should go to the nearest cemetery and dig himself a grave ASAP because he’s better off dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Fear and stevielake
Or if he is cutecel he can trannymax or femboymax to exploite simps for money

eyebagcel9999

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'll be 6 PSL soon

its proven than if u are bellow 5psl u will die without having a gf so whats the point to cry....u cant cheat genetics just focus in another subject

Trials and errors my friend

because we don't hate female's nature we just wanted to be chad

I'm frustrated because of my hypothyroidism.

Besides u can improve ur PSL by at least 2.5-3 points and given the average person is
3.5-4.5 PSL you can improve your looks through surgery and stuff. Is this a looksmaxing site or not.

@Vermilioncore what do you think?

Eh a PSL normie can make up by pheno, height and frame.

but yeah I agree if you are blackpilled you know why u aren’t getting what u want, so looksmaxx

I'm frustrated because of my hypothyroidism.

Besides u can improve ur PSL by at least 2.5-3 points and given the average person is
3.5-4.5 PSL you can improve your looks through surgery and stuff. Is this a looksmaxing site or not.

@Vermilioncore what do you think?
No looksmaxxing for the true subhuman soul God created you to be. Enough trying already…let us rot and suffer the way God intended.

No looksmaxxing for the true subhuman soul God created you to be. Enough trying already…let us rot and suffer the way God intended.
Your life your choice bud.

Only real looksmaxxing is lean maxxing, if you still ugly then its over and you need to cope being a betabux or surgerymax

Your life your choice bud.
Na, it ain’t my choice. It was chosen for me. You see, it’s not over for me…..

because it never even began.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back