If u didn’t join in the .me days gtfo

Faith5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
i probably missed it :lul::lul:, when I joined a few weeks later short ugly and brown had his little fiasco
COe9660W8AAdKEs

People legit believed without questioning that this guy was their friend in the pm's and a giga forum brocel chad just casually hanging out with incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (i was giga excited when i chatted with this gigachad, felt famous:forcedsmile:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lutte, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
View attachment 1353851
People legit believed without questioning that this guy was their friend in the pm's and a giga forum brocel chad just casually hanging out with incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (i was giga excited when i chatted with this gigachad, felt famous:forcedsmile:)
Looks like average looksmax forum user to me :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
Either way back in 2019 there wasn't much chads here like now, so Aesthetic giga mogged lots of users to oblivion, he was a main character for 4 months at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Incels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte and Lev Peshkov
JoinedJan 10, 2020
Still not a main character jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Plus cocaincowbay was the best user imo, fuck that guy had the perfect balanced persona, a true machieveli ngl, would make the whole forum rage because of his controversial posts, and he was the crypto gigachad of this forum, he only sent his body and face to me and a very select few users, guy was legit 6'8, with a above average frame, muscles and HTN face at that height. Would easily mog Amnesia or Salludon in a bar setting cause of his huge size. Also was cool because of the music he listened, it became a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 7224 and Lev Peshkov
@looksmaxxer234 where is that thread where you fucked some girl outside on a night out while on phenibut and other stuff :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Looks234 and Lev Peshkov
SmartSelect 20211006 233554 Chrome

Me coping here that a famous model was actually my forum bro :feelswhy::feelswhy:

@looksmaxxer234 where is that thread where you fucked some girl outside on a night out while on phenibut and other stuff :feelshaha:
Probably loox’s thread. I don’t use phenibut

• JFL
Aesthetic was regarded as the biggest chad here for months basically, legit would get rated 7psl on average, basically Salludon tier chad, had big fame here as a chad who hangs out with incels, would larp being giga NT and how he helps incels bla bla, one day this Albanian truecel doxxed him and he ended up being a Morrocan guy who larped as an Albanian Model Niko Pepaj :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, the doxxing thread was pure cageful
Link the thread lmao

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Loox when he took mdma and acted way to open and then regretted it for the rest of his life. After this he still has MDMA ptsd and legends say that just having MDMA in your title thread summons loox in it to curse it

• JFL
Who was the user who posted his face shadow and it looked like it was totally over :soy: @looksmaxxer234
@Over
but as we know he ascended. what a king

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7224 and TsarTsar444
Tbh, we in one of the worst period’s the forum’s been in, no interesting users and off-topic is just a constant race war.