If Ur a workcel, Ur getting exploited

_MVP_

_MVP_

only do easy things
The wage is too Low for what U have to endure.

Go Neet and Universal Basic income will come soon.

Working will be abolished by Automation and people getting smarter

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, thereallegend, Splinter901 and 2 others
The wage is too Low for what U have to endure.

Go Neet and Universal Basic income will come soon.

Working will be abolished by Automation and people getting smarter
stfu u jobless pooron, post up ur face so i can laugh and mog ur sad ass, talkin to urself like the ltn reject u are.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 31155
stfu u jobless pooron, post up ur face so i can laugh and mog ur sad ass, talkin to urself like the ltn reject u are.
Ugly ass beaner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Debetro
Ugly ass beaner
watch ur mouth when ur talkin to me my shitstain troll son, keep anonymously trollin while giggling to urself like the nerdcel u r

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
watch ur mouth when ur talkin to me my shitstain troll son, keep anonymously trollin while giggling to urself like the nerdcel u r
Where do you live?

Nigga you are a loser get a job

Look, EMO

End it

• So Sad
Look, EMO

End it
go back to ur dead thread discussing with urself, whilst nobody gives a fuck, neet ass pussy.

what u wanna polish it for me u curry hooligan? NTL.
how did you know

this post was written by the biggest cuck and loser ever

cry for jeets, he mogs your faggot latino slave ass
a nigga who's almost a skinhead with his hairloss, who can also smell his lip mogs me? JFL troll stfu.

• JFL
a nigga who's almost a skinhead with his hairloss, who can also smell his lip mogs me? JFL troll stfu.
not hard considering you pertain to the lowest of the lowest, you having any rights at all is a very recent thing and it will last only a bit. but yeah keep thugmaxxing you 5'9 faggot mixed slave

• JFL
not hard considering you pertain to the lowest of the lowest, you having any rights at all is a very recent thing and it will last only a bit. but yeah keep thugmaxxing you 5'9 faggot mixed slave
go check my post loser i'm 6'2.5 and i mogged ur loser ass, ur ugly asf and are a generic nazi to be different and goofy when in reality look.

the Nazi regime harassed and persecuted them because the Nazis viewed Black people as racially inferior. While there was no centralized,
you would've been getting ur curry ass smoked nigguh, stop tryna be different, go back to ur mothers panini store and help her with the curry paninis so maybe ur mom can buy one pair of used sandals with ur 5 years of salary loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and cutie_pie
go check my post loser i'm 6'2.5 and i mogged ur loser ass, ur ugly asf and are a generic nazi to be different and goofy when in reality look.

the Nazi regime harassed and persecuted them because the Nazis viewed Black people as racially inferior. While there was no centralized,
you would've been getting ur curry ass smoked nigguh, stop tryna be different, go back to ur mothers panini store and help her with the curry paninis so maybe ur mom can buy one pair of used sandals with ur 5 years of salary loser.
keep writing fiction paragraphs about me im clearly indian

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
UBI will only come if we seize the means of production and implement communism.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
what year?
Whenever we band together and do a general strike with a legitimate military threat led by the Communist Parties.
Look at what happened in Niger today, somethin like that.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Whenever we band together and do a general strike with a legitimate military threat led by the Communist Parties.
Look at what happened in Niger today, somethin like that.
sort of a civil war happened or protest against elites in niger?

The military detained their corrupt president that was in bed with France and the people are celebrating in support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
We need to blow up some buildings fight club type shitinnit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Dr. Bludy